Trade Hybrid tegu for cyclura iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
WinterMadness
Hybrid tegu for cyclura iguana

I have 3 tegus. 2 are male argentine black and whites. The other is a male red/blue hybrid. Partial or full trade depending on what you have to offer. More pictures and info upon request. Other iguanas may be considered.
oWindir@gmail.com
I have attached a picture of each.

GF moved for school and was not able to take them with, I have no interest in tegus so I am selling them for her. All 3 brumated this last winter. All 3 are guaranteed male.

Hybrid is 3-4 years old, some scarring and missing toes. Handleable but can be a little cautious. Never bitten either of us, just read his body language. Just over 3.5', around 8lbs. Here is the original link.
faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267849&highlight=hybrid

First b/w is almost 2. All of his toes. Huge appetite. Just over 3.5'. Still a little slim from sleeping all winter. Handles well but shows quite a bit of dominance over the other males. Only owner.

Second b/w is ~3. Missing most of the front toes (the previous previous owner). Just under 3.5'. Handles well but can be food aggressive. We've fed him every day, it helps a lot.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!