Info Dustin Draper - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:25 PM   #101
juliasara
How did you pay for the monitors? Every single reptile I own I either have a sales reciept for or if it was a trade I have all of the messages saved. You should one or the other, especially for animals as expensive as these monitors. Posting them would really help people believe you.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #102
Why won't you address the lace issue? It's your most recent scam and it seems like a good place to start.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #103
Guy Castro
Mr Castro - you seem to be seeing how much you can get away with of late. You should probably stop trying to dance the line, and keep your BOI posts relevant to the topic.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, because lying, scamming and stealing from innocents really takes a toll year after year. Poor thing.

I'm sure all those people you stole from these past years will take solace in your new "born-again" persona.

That said, grow up and do what is right. Honor wins in the end, not your scams, multiple personalities and thievery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Oh that's good to know. I'll post the text thread tomorrow. You gave me an address for a Western Union by my home. You even gave me a flight number. You lied about having your lace monitors stolen. This all happened just yesterday. No apology yet you want to be trusted again? Yes Dustin, sounds like I'm the child. People like you are ruining this hobby.

I don't want to speak on behalf of the mods but I THINK they're asking you for some specifics.
Quote:
Dustin,

You kept trying to get me to wire money. Once you became aware of the picture I posted on your for sale ad you changed your story because you knew the gig was up.

I suspected that your ad was a scam the minute it was posted. You were selling lace monitors for a fraction of their value. I figured that maybe you were Berle trying to unload the lace monitors that he stole through a breeding loan. Once you confirmed that you were friends with Berle I knew you were up to no good.

According to Berle, he had no lace monitors to steal. They didn't exist??? I've suspected all along that he did in fact hatch lace monitors and didn't honor the terms of his breeding loan. He was stupid enough to send a few people who I know pictures of his hatchlings. See why I figured you were trying to dump the monitors he stole? And that's why the price was so low? That's the only reason that I contacted you and played along.

You say that there's a police report but I know that this too is a lie. There's a reason that a police report doesn't exist. First of all, you don't have any bells lace monitors. You've never had any which is why you can not produce pictures or a police report. You were doing Berle's dirty work. If Berle's monitors were in fact stolen, and I find this hard to believe, he should post a police report. Or, was he afraid to get the police involved? If so, why?

I'm going to post our entire text string. I lost count of the number of times that you lied even when confronted with facts. Once the BOI was posted you tried to cover your butt. But, it was too late.

You struggle with the truth and take advantage of people. This hobby has enough challenges without people like you making things worse.
Quote:
It's not harmless Dustin. It proves that you're a liar and scam artist. You were calling every 2 minutes, panicked, once I called you out. You wanted me to remove your cell number from the text thread because you knew your cover would be blown as soon as someone looked up the cell number.

You do not and have never owned bells lace monitors. You have never filed a police report. It's easy to prove me wrong Dustin. Go for it. Or, is it possible that you're lying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Your eyes are probably brown, huh? Dude, I can't even describe how bad of a liar you are. Give it up man. Repeat after me: "I tried to rip this guy off for a bunch of monitors that don't exist and now I'll crawl back under whatever rock I was hiding under." I'd say it'd be good to apologize, but I don't think that apology would hold any weight, so it'd be pointless.

You should then move on with your life and leave the reptile hobby alone. You've burned too many bridges and made yourself way too unwelcome for anything positive to come from you interacting with people in the hobby. Go find another hobby and make your supposed fresh start there.
Quote:
You're lying Dustin. It's very easy to prove with a name and pictures.

How about the police report that you filed? That's extremely easy to prove.
Why do I keep hearing the same word???

Old 07-09-2015, 09:34 PM   #104
TreeCroc
Dustin / Brad - what ever your name - you ( thankfully ) indicted yourself in an on going legal investigation involving Berle. I believe you are the missing key...so thanks for hanging yourself with your own rope.

I guarantee you will be notified with legal papers from an attorney involved in this case.

Only 3 of us in the states have LEGAL bells phase lace monitors - including all the proper cities documentation. It has taken us decades to acquire them...for you to besmirch our hard work with lies and false statements is reprehensible.
I know the Australian keeper you shamefully poached that photo from of your so called hatchlings. I would post an entire sequence further claiming your lies if he had not requested annominity.
Ironically your M/O is quite familiar to a person selling lace monitors a few years ago for a fraction of the value on this site. The cage and lizards shown belonged to 2 different Australian keepers. When I called this out, I strikingly received the same answers you gave to my friend - " Send a money wire, I can't take a picture, I can ship right now, too late some one just bought them"....very odd....and quite the coincidence...my A$$ - I do believe this was YOU.

Inform Berle I still have the photos of the bells he breeched a contract on and might be trying to sell thru you and the whole scam it represents.

See ya soon

Old 07-09-2015, 09:45 PM   #105
Dustin Draper
Soubfs good Treecroc. Unfortunately for you and your investigation I did not know Berle at that point in time when all of that transpired. Furthermore I never laid eyes upon his monitors. All of your nonsense is circumstantial and would not hold up in court. Because to be quite blunt...i know only what I have been told from Berle. So good luck

Old 07-09-2015, 09:52 PM   #106
TreeCroc
The text between you and John are enough to have you involved. Which you now are.

Old 07-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #107
TreeCroc
Further more, given your track record of trying to scam money from people will no doubt raise an eyebrow from said investigation. "I'm just a pansy" does not hold up any longer my friend. Not to mention copyright infringement claiming a photo as your own in order to scam money from someone. That alone is a separate issue, which I'm sure if John pursued would cause you some grief. Let alone the evidence clear as day siding in his favor strongly

Old 07-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #108
Dustin Draper
You are drama... go away. Have a nice night.

Old 07-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #109
Dustin Draper
Thats speculation...and you buddy seem to not comprehend the english language very well. You seem to be insinuating stuff

Old 07-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #110
snowgyre
This is almost becoming comical. Instead of addressing the real issues here, you continue to hide your lack of defense through insulting those who have genuine, legitimate concerns with your actions?

There is no insinuating. You incriminated yourself. Publicly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!