Info Dustin Draper - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2015, 05:29 AM   #41
Dustin Draper
Those that i have made reparations with i am no longer in contact with nor can i remember as that was close to 2-3 years ago...and it was quite a few. So there is no way possible i can name them.

Old 07-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #42
hhmoore
Interesting, I don't recall seeing any posts to that effect; and I would think that people would have updated with news like that.
Anyway, that's one item of the three that I suggested. Will you address the other two?

Old 07-08-2015, 05:53 AM   #43
Dustin Draper
All I am able to do is the best I can. And here recently i was not trying to rip anyone off. It may have seemed that way, but that is not the case.

Old 07-08-2015, 08:34 AM   #44
markg6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
All I am able to do is the best I can. And here recently i was not trying to rip anyone off. It may have seemed that way, but that is not the case.
If it's happened repeatedly in the past. And seems that way this time. Then from most people's perspective, it IS that way again. Sorry, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #45
juliasara
If you paid people back you should have a record of it. Surely you didn't pay them cash... I can access my bank records, paypal and credit card statements from 3+ years ago. I understand it's extra work but if your serious about what you say you should have no problem putting some effort into it. To me you sound like my 12 year old, making dumb excuses to get out of making any effort at all and saying whatever you think others want to hear to manipulate the situation to get what you want. If your really a recovering addict like you claim you should have learned in your groups how to mend relationships that you destroyed, we shouldn't have to walk you through it. Asking others how to do it just makes it look like you aren't genuine at all!

Old 07-08-2015, 10:05 AM   #46
hhmoore
Crap - I just realized I made an error in one of my earlier posts...I posted the wrong name when I mentioned being contacted by somebody that had purchased, but not yet received the retics. Unfortunately, I've since purged my mailboxes, so it will take some digging to figure out the correct name.
I couldn't help but notice that there was no denial, though. Most people, if wrongly accused of something like that, would have been proclaiming their innocence.
I'll try to sort out who it was when I get back online.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:43 PM   #47
Dustin Draper
Also hhmoore...someone who is guilty would be proclaiming thier innocents as well.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:46 PM   #48
Dustin Draper
@julia... where in my posts did I justify anything? Please point out any attempts to justify anything. You are drawing at straws here.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #49
ShadowAceD
So many Lols, so little time.

If you really are changing your stripes there, tiger, let your actions speak for you.

Putting up a pity party BOI thread because adulting is hard and facing consequences for your actions is difficult is not an act of humility.

Now ... about those lace monitors ...

Old 07-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #50
Dustin Draper
Consequences? My actions got me sued, locked up, and lost my family and home. Yeah ive faced consequences of my own doing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!