Info Dustin Draper - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:39 AM   #81
Dustin Draper
I made this thread in an attempt to explain myself and accept responsibility for having been dishonorable in the past as well as show that I am no longer that person. Show that I am here only to contribute in a positive way. Not be a plague that just wont go away.

I explained my motives for the assumed names.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:18 PM   #82
snowgyre
But you only partially explained yourself. I'm generally pretty forgiving of people, but there are just too many inconsistencies for me to ignore.

You supposedly had lace monitors stolen, but you haven't yet said where you acquired said lace monitors. Whom did you purchase them from? Post receipts and correspondences. Until you can prove you had lace monitors in your possession, then all the evidence currently posted points directly to you trying to sell animals you never had.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:34 PM   #83
hhmoore
So, basically, the truth is that you only tried this because you got caught. Had you been successful at selling under the other names, you would not have come forward with your real identity.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:39 PM   #84
Dustin Draper
Wrong. I was simply trying to do good business and contribute. But i used fake names due to ruining my reputation and even the mention of my name would get me banned. I made this because im sick and tired of my reputation being poor when i really want to build it up in a positive way.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:44 PM   #85
markg6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
Wrong. I was simply trying to do good business and contribute. But i used fake names due to ruining my reputation and even the mention of my name would get me banned. I made this because im sick and tired of my reputation being poor when i really want to build it up in a positive way.
So where did you get the monitors from?

Old 07-09-2015, 12:50 PM   #86
Dustin Draper
Sarasota Florida

Old 07-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #87
Dustin,

You claim to have lace monitors currently. You claim that you had lace monitors stolen. You claim that you purchased lace monitors from someone in FL. You claim to have filed a police report. All of this is current or has happened recently. And, it's very, very easy to prove.

You've been asked to prove that you've turned the corner and you want to salvage your reputation. I think it would go a long ways if you either proved that the above is true by posting pictures, etc. Or, admit that you made it all up. Either is a step in the right direction, in my opinion. It's time to come clean if you really are committed to starting over.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:58 PM   #88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Draper View Post
Sarasota Florida
Who and when? Come on. You can't just name a city and State. That proves nothing. How about pictures?

Old 07-09-2015, 01:02 PM   #89
Dustin Draper
Yes I used to have Lace Monitors. Yes I had gotten them from Florida. I am currently partial owner of a pair gotten from the same man. I dont fully own this animal. Nor do i have it in my possession. I have nobproof whatsoever to my claims.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:04 PM   #90
Croghans Reptiles
Who were they bought from. Any name?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!