Smoothies - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 02:02 AM   #151
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
Again you guys are showing me you dont read or pay attention.
I love reptiles of all kinds. If an anole dies I feel bad. I spend a lot of money on ALL of my wife and my dragons. We own dragons with half tails because of tail rot, dragons with one eye because of abseses behind the eye and have had necropies done on any dragon that may have died.
To call me cold hearted because I have strong views, fine. When any of you can say you have done more for your reptile pets or researched more into reptiles of all sorts. I will concede. Untill you really know what my wife and I are about, dont judge.

Jim
Quit stretching Jim and take responsibility for your posts. You were called cold hearted because you used the death of someones pets to launch a personal attack, not because of your opinions.
Don't expect any of us to have opinions that are LESS strong than yours. You might not like it, but we have every RIGHT to be concerned about these animals, it could even be argued that as serious hobbyists, we have a RESPONSIBILITY to be concerned and to voice those concerns.
Now, do you have the answers to the questions I asked about genetics or NOT?

Old 06-15-2007, 02:03 AM   #152
JimD
So all I need is some proof that I had a dead dragon tested for Adeno along with other tests you all may take me serious!
Good Lord! Please just one of you say yes and Ill have it up tomorrow!
If my character is in question I will be happy to apease you.
Jim

Old 06-15-2007, 02:05 AM   #153
whiskersmom
Your character is no longer in question.

Denise asked you a question about genetics....as for me, you've answered all the questions I care to read.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:07 AM   #154
Tere Salazar
Quote:
So all I need is some proof that I had a dead dragon tested for Adeno along with other tests you all may take me serious!
Jim
No, your character will always be in question after what you said.

But please do feel free to post those results, Jim. It's my understanding that the researchers are looking for negative colonies. Somehow, they got the impression none existed.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:09 AM   #155
whiskersmom
Quote:
No, your character will always be in question after what you said
Not for me Tere, I know what he's about now.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:09 AM   #156
Denisebme
Quote:
Jim
I have absolutely no questions about your character, you have already gone out of your way to prove you lack any.
It was nice to see that you finally have all the evidence you need to know that AV is not something that all dragons have, its just sad it took the death of one to prove that to you.
Don't worry about appeasing me. I'm pretty content that if people really have questions about who you are, they can come right here to fauna and find out for themselves.
Now, back to those questions about genetics.....

Old 06-15-2007, 02:12 AM   #157
walker75
Now, do you have the answers to the questions I asked about genetics or NOT?

Hey Jim

Can you answer these questions OR continue to stall

Old 06-15-2007, 02:14 AM   #158
JimD
We have all losts pets. Some more than others. No matter how many you may lose it doesnt make it easier.
I do know a Zooligist. He is finishing his masters as we speak. I also deal with friends of his in the bioligy lab.
As for my Vet, Im sure if you called in a nice way she would be happy to speak with any of you. She would also back the way my wife and I take care of our animals and the animals we sell.
Im glad you caught the fact that I had a dragon that tested negitive for AV. You all had a great time bashing those who accepted the fact that they had or felt they had AV. Just shows that no one can feel safe because I even stated in other posts I felt I had it.

Jim

Old 06-15-2007, 02:14 AM   #159
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Again you guys are showing me you dont read or pay attention.
Maybe he's discovered he's the one who can't read and pay attention?

Old 06-15-2007, 02:26 AM   #160
JimD
Ladies Ladies Ladies!
Ive never had so mush attention.
Im not a Biologist.
No I can not answer all you questions on this. I can for sure ask someone to answer them. Make a list and I will be sure to get you answers.
As for you all thinking that there are AV neg colonies, give your head a shake! I have dragons from known AV breeders. It shows that neg results are so GOD darn inconclusive that no one really knows. I can show results if youd like. It will also show that what they thought caused the death was something that has only been found in snakes. This would be the first case ever found in Bearded dragons.

Im gonna go to bed but Im sure you will all have a lot to say still so I will happily check back in the morning. I hope you all have a good late night and sleep in so you can all be in a happy mood tomorrow.

Jim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread