Smoothies - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #191
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

GREAT thank you Alicia, excellent points!!

Wendy I am so sorry about Tiger Lily. I will have her in my thoughts.

Tracie

Old 06-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #192
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
Jim, if you read back over this thread, there are only two people on it trying to crucify someone...that's you and Jean.
I am sorry if I offended anyone, but what is going on on bearded dragon.org thread was and is wrong in my view. It is, in my opinion, just an all out attack. Just to attack a certain breeder, who certain people have had differences with. Just because myself and Jamie have questioned any of the attack, we are now teamed up with Vicki. And being accused of speaking for her... Sorry..WRONG..

Old 06-15-2007, 03:18 PM   #193
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Thank you, Alicia. Very well said. Has anyone told you you'd make a great mediator?

lol thanks... noone ever has i dont think?

Quote:
Drache613
Hello,

GREAT thank you Alicia, excellent points!!

Wendy I am so sorry about Tiger Lily. I will have her in my thoughts.

Tracie
Thanks to you too!

If Allesandro comes here, i would like for those questions to be answered, and i think others should think of what they might want to know too. What a better way than an open discussion about the silkbacks from the creator himself?

Old 06-15-2007, 03:22 PM   #194
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
I am sorry if I offended anyone, but what is going on on bearded dragon.org thread was and is wrong in my view. It is, in my opinion, just an all out attack. Just to attack a certain breeder, who certain people have had differences with. Just because myself and Jamie have questioned any of the attack, we are now teamed up with Vicki. And being accused of speaking for her... Sorry..WRONG..
I do understand your point, and apology accepted, if that was the intent. Just to set the record straight, my issue on this topic is NOT with Vickie. It is with the exploitation of a mutation, in general.

By that same token, just because I have issues with Vickie on other topics does not mean that I should not be able to speak out about something I don't agree with...simply because she may be involved.

Old 06-15-2007, 03:34 PM   #195
mikey
Quote:
I do understand your point, and apology accepted, if that was the intent. Just to set the record straight, my issue on this topic is NOT with Vickie. It is with the exploitation of a mutation, in general.

By that same token, just because I have issues with Vickie on other topics does not mean that I should not be able to speak out about something I don't agree with...simply because she may be involved.
Yes, that was a sincere apology to you. Speaking out and attacking are two different things. Do I agree with this ? I am not sure yet how I feel, but I want to ask questions and learn from first person knowledge. Someone who has worked with these for a period of time. But it does look like just another angle to slam Dachiu on, which is not right, with no fact. Just a smear campaign.

Old 06-15-2007, 03:52 PM   #196
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
lol thanks... noone ever has i dont think?

Thanks to you too!

If Allesandro comes here, i would like for those questions to be answered, and i think others should think of what they might want to know too. What a better way than an open discussion about the silkbacks from the creator himself?
Great! Now we are getting somewhere. This is a much more constructive way to go about this, guys.

Jamie

Old 06-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #197
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
Yes, that was a sincere apology to you. Speaking out and attacking are two different things. Do I agree with this ? I am not sure yet how I feel, but I want to ask questions and learn from first person knowledge. Someone who has worked with these for a period of time. But it does look like just another angle to slam Dachiu on, which is not right, with no fact. Just a smear campaign.
Thank you, Jean. I apologize for saying you were trying to crucify. You have always brought forward some really good points, and I hope you continue to do so.

I do hope we can all get some answers.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:26 PM   #198
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Agreed, I also want to find out more from the creator himself. So, I guess we will wait. I just want what is best for the dragons themselves, not us, that's all, & that is what the discussion should be about.

Tracie

Old 06-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #199
mikey
Alessandro is here, let's please all try to play nice. So we can share correct information.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #200
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
Hello,

Agreed, I also want to find out more from the creator himself. So, I guess we will wait. I just want what is best for the dragons themselves, not us, that's all, & that is what the discussion should be about.

Tracie
Looks like we're in luck.

Welcome, Alessandro.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread