For Sale Help a herper out! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
the gecko geek
Help a herper out!

Hey all, I really need to move these guys out!

Tremper Albino 50% chance giant, 66% het raptor
Nice lavender bands and bright yellow coloration
$55

Tremper Albino 50% chance giant, 25% chance super giant, and 66% het raptor
amazing lavender spots with bright orange highlights around them.
$75

raptor 2 solid eyes. Should grow into 2 red stripes down the side with a nice dorsal stripe. very bright. Lavender markings on head. Parents were reverse striped
$60

raptor 90/90 eyes sibling to above gecko
Vivid coloration and reverse stripe influence
$60

partial reverse stripe raptor 2 solid eyes. Has a slight birth defect, but does not affect it in any way. PM for details
$65

Snake-eyed raptor
Sibling to above gecko. has one small reverse stripe spot on back.
Eyes may be hard to see..it is very hard to capture them.
Amazingly bright color!
$65

All pics taken outside without flash.
Thanks for looking

I also have one holdback raptor that I have decided to sell, I don't have any pics of it right now, but I can get some if you want them. It is a high white sided raptor, with amazing stripes down the sides. This one is priced at $80

Take all 6 geckos for $350 plus I will pay half the shipping fee, and you will get my $80 holdback for free!
I just quoted a shipment to NYC and you would only be paying $36.50 in shipping!!

An amazing deal here guys. Don't miss out! Great genetics here. You have the possibility of making giant raptors out of this group!
You can contact me via PM, email (the_gecko_geek@yahoo.com) or give me a call or text at 760 207-3466
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!