I think he likes her - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
snakesRkewl
I think he likes her

or at least I hope she likes him

Sizing her up

Testing the waters

Hey, where are you going, noooo

Awww crap, maybe next time?

It's going to be another long season, haha, oh well at least the females are still ravenous
Good luck everyone!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
KY Reptiles
Lmfao!!!!!!

Just awesome!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
preacher
Hardest thing about being a clown nobody takes you seriously!!

Old 11-15-2011, 01:01 AM   #4
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher View Post
good one
Quote:
wikidkitty
Lmfao!!!!!!

Just awesome!
I'm going to enjoy this season

Old 11-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #5
rcpreis3
I envy you Jerry. Good luck with them, I definitly wanna see some bumblebee het clowns.

Hey i gotta question on courting behavior. Put my vanilla male in with my big expirienced girl last night and almost instantly hes chasing her around the tub. Now obviously it awesome hes showing interest, but she seemed very resistant. Is this normal for courting, or is she really trying to not put out? From what i remember shes been very receptive in the past. It sounded like a wrestling match was going down.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #6
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher View Post

Good luck with them, and keep having lots of fun!!!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
I envy you Jerry. Good luck with them, I definitly wanna see some bumblebee het clowns.

Hey i gotta question on courting behavior. Put my vanilla male in with my big expirienced girl last night and almost instantly hes chasing her around the tub. Now obviously it awesome hes showing interest, but she seemed very resistant. Is this normal for courting, or is she really trying to not put out? From what i remember shes been very receptive in the past. It sounded like a wrestling match was going down.
This month and next month for me is feeding up time, my females will become receptive after this period, at least that's how they've been the past 2 years.
I still have numerous large females trying to bite me every time I open their tubs, I offer them every 3-4 days and most have been eating at least 2-3 mediums a week for the past 3-4 weeks.
Feeding up imo is the best thing you can do to avoid slugs, females that don't eat well at this point in the season and then go on a feeding strike during breeding season are much more likely to throw slugs.

Quote:
I'm hoping for several bee het clowns, all females of course

Old 11-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
snakesRkewl
I'm hoping he likes this girl too

Old 11-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
Nice! I did the lesser x clown not long ago, they locked within hours and were locked for over a day. Hope yours goes the same way.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jball1125 View Post
Nice! I did the lesser x clown not long ago, they locked within hours and were locked for over a day. Hope yours goes the same way.
Thanks Jonas,
butters(her name) should do well this season, she dropped 6 large eggs last season and is a full 500 grams larger this season before breeding even begins.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!