Columbia SC Show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 12-22-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
OBES
Talking Columbia SC Show

Well, I heard from Tony today and he told me that the deposit had been made on the venue and everything was all set......... So for grins and giggles I called the Jamil Temple and was told that the venue was secure for the show on January 7th and 8th and that the deposit indeed had been made and that they had the signed contract in hand. Also advertising has been secured with 2 radio stations in the area and flyers will be going out starting next week. (yep, I checked this too!! LOL)

So, it looks like we are going to have a show!! Now.....who all is coming????

Old 12-22-2005, 05:50 PM   #2
Reptile Basics
Looks like I will be there

Trying to scrape together some nice animals to bring. Getting close to the end of the 2005 babies. I will have most of the dry goods I typically sell and will also be bringing some Ranco thermostats that I have recently added to my list of goodies. Hope to see a lot of vendors and attendees there.
Rich

Old 12-23-2005, 09:15 AM   #3
audrypayne
It'll be a last minute registration if I do it. I've done a lot of shipping these past two weeks & will have to do a (lizard)head count as the time grows nearer. But regardless if I go or not, I'd like to wish you all good luck at the show. I'll be gone this weekend, so I'd also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe & prosperous new year!
Cricket

Old 12-29-2005, 01:16 AM   #4
RepFan
Not planning to attend...

As of now, I am not planning on attending.

~Todd

Old 12-29-2005, 09:03 AM   #5
OBES
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepFan
As of now, I am not planning on attending.

Well hope you change your mind. From the looks of the website at the confirmed vendors it should be a good show.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:57 PM   #6
SCReptiles
Barring something unforeseen, I will be there. Audry, you better show up!!! (and bring Amanda) ha ha ha

Old 12-30-2005, 07:43 PM   #7
audrypayne
Sorry Chuck, but looks like I'll have to sit this one out. I've actually got customers on a waiting list for my chameleons. We might come down & look around, but I won't be vending. Everything that I have old enough is getting shipped this Monday. Hopefully I can find the time to come down & hang out with you.
Cricket

Old 01-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #8
SCReptiles
Rich,
You still have that 0.1 het albino boa I was looking at in Atlanta?

Any other venders, also looking for:
1.0 adult coach whip
0.1 Ex large eastern and/or black king
1.1 Het albino cottonmouths
1.1 het albino edb
Any extra large copperheads or cottonmouths

Old 01-01-2006, 03:13 PM   #9
Reptile Basics
Het Albino

To be honest I dont remember which one you where looking at. I will bring what I have left though and we will find out.
Rich

Old 01-05-2006, 12:08 AM   #10
OBES
Well, looks like things are on schedule for the show. Heard several radio ads yesterday and today as well as several live promo spots. Fliers are up around the area. From the looks of it the show is going to go off without a hitch.

Hope to see a bunch of folks there!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!