Inquiry for Chad Hill, VA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:58 AM   #1
chondro_69
Inquiry for Chad Hill, VA

Has anyone had dealings with Chad Hill in Virginia? I'm interested in purchasing some animals from him, wondering if anyone has dealt with him. Thank you.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
ExoticsExpress
Chad Hill is nothing but great to deal with. I have sold him animals on many occasions and have picked up animals from him on many occurrences as well as trade at one of the Hamburg shows. He has sold me dragons in lots, ball python morphs, and colubrids and he is just very reliable with quick payment, or quick to send the order out. He is always honest on the status of any specimen he would offer. You won't be upset ordering from Mr. Hill. Best of luck,

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 02-28-2007, 03:03 AM   #3
wisema2297
Does he have a web site? I am always looking for good people to deal with in VA.
Thanks,
Ralph Mills

Old 02-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
Mangshan
Hello,
I have bought from, sold to, and traded with Chad Hill on several occasions.
He has always been a pleasure to deal with. You can trust him. I have always been very pleased with the animals I received from him. Chad will stand behind the animals he sells. He has good communication from start to finnish. And, he often checks in with you for a follow-up, just to be sure you are happy with the animals.
He ships out promptly. Without hesitation, I would deal with Chad Hill again.
You have no worries.
You are welcome to contact me with any questions.
Best Wishes,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 03-02-2007, 09:17 PM   #5
Genghis1312
Hello
Chad Hill is a Top Shelf herp/business man. I plan on buying from him when I can and would like to help him attain more satisfied customers like myself. When you want a straight shooter with quality and class, call Chad. Deal with complete confidence.
Best regards
Chris Bryant

Old 03-03-2007, 05:36 AM   #6
wisema2297
Chad, if you read this could you shoot me a quick email?
Thanks,
Ralph Mills

Old 03-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #7
jh15394
Albino Tangerine Honduran

I have done business with Chad Hill and am very pleased, he is a very informative person in the reptile business. Also i would be glad to do business with again.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #8
Zoological Express
he is a great guy I just got a pair of albino hondos and 5 baby beardies, and they are all fantastic bright bright orange and red
Brent Fleischmann

Old 03-14-2007, 06:01 AM   #9
jh15394
Chad Hill

I have bought reptiles from him and am very pleased. Chad is helpful,informative, and above all honest. Would do business with him anytime.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #10
eric k
I just bought an Irian Jaya off of Chad and it went very well. Very nice guy, answered all of my ?'s and the packing job was top notch.
Later, Eric

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!