Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:19 AM   #211
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Traded or Sold, you still sent them out of your collection to another person that COULD sell or trade them. Way to go Jim. Everyone here and other forums want to know where all the snakes went that Tim sold/traded so who did you send your emeralds to? I think the people here and others following that thread also need to know who has your animals now.
What about Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest????? Shouldn't we find out who everyone is that he sold them to? We never found out what happened to the 6' female baisn. We were promised pics of the animal at it's new owners......is there really a new owner? Is the snake even alive?

Chapman has not posted his results from his animal being tested and it was tested awhile ago so who know what is going on with it. A lot of animals were sold from Arboreals of the Rainforest in the past 6 months or so and nobody has posted that their animal is ok so most likely they do not read the forums. What seems fishy to me at least is how a diehard hobbiest will all of the sudden start selling off his collection and also ask for full payment up front for a $2,500.00 animal.....that one is pretty obvious to me.....now that is.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:19 AM   #212
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by jim scharphorn
Bobby those snakes were never in anywere near Tims snake and had no way of being infected. . I for one have more rooms than just your garage.
And 3 or 4 pgs for me to read what you said, grow up, it has been about 10 months for you to finally admit you owed me the snake replacement so who's thread is larger.
You need to read a little better.. You ONLY got a replacement because I COULD'NT PROVE you did something wrong. So I was man enough to take the hit and let you drive to my place(so you couldnt claim another doa or a problem) and hand pick your replacement.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:23 AM   #213
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
You both need to do some reading on this virus, because it can be passed from snake to snake very easy.
Well if that's the case who should be scared.....someone who bought a baby from Jim who had his babies seperate or someone who bought an animal from good ol' Tim?

Old 11-01-2003, 09:26 AM   #214
Bobby Pruett
Still no answer Jim????

Old 11-01-2003, 09:30 AM   #215
jim scharphorn
LOL Bobby I will let you have your way.

LOL could not prove I did something to it, Ya Bobby I killed it because I felt like it. We never had any beafs untill this. I never knew you as a bad guy before then, so it makes lots of sence for me to do something like that. LOL

But if it is the only way for you to express you oweing me, then I will have to take it. But I thought you were a man.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:32 AM   #216
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
LOL Bobby I will let you have your way.

LOL could not prove I did something to it, Ya Bobby I killed it because I felt like it. We never had any beafs untill this. I never knew you as a bad guy before then, so it makes lots of sence for me to do something like that. LOL

But if it is the only way for you to express you oweing me, then I will have to take it. But I thought you were a man.
I think a *Bad Guy* would have told you to bug off.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:38 AM   #217
jim scharphorn
Like I said I did not know you were a bad guy. maybe then you were not. Just like Tim he folded.

If you are not a bad guy now why do you seem to fight me against my DOA.

Just so you know I am outa here for awhile, need to take the wife and kids out for breakfast.

Old 11-01-2003, 09:43 AM   #218
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
LOL I think the words you want to say but cant is. I had to come to your house to get a replacement snake for the dead one I recieved. LOL

My animal from Tim is in quarenteen, and has no chance of harming anything else in my collection. so Bobby please quit making acusations that you know nothing about.
Dont need anymore points LOL. Go read about the *Bad Guys* on this forum. They dont even give replacements,animals,money, let alone the person to come to there place and hand pick a replacement. Me not trust you doesnt make me a *Badf Guy* Jim!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #219
reptile.woman
JUNGLEHABITATS - Great points!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!