anyone dealt with brent beilstein of brb reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
jones1021
anyone dealt with brent beilstein of brb reptiles

hello i am going to purchase an spider bp from a reptile breeder named brent beilstein of brb reptiles jus wanted to get some feed back on him before i go and send the first payment ty

Old 07-10-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
Tim Cole
You need

to put the name of the person with which you are doing the transaction in the title.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:22 PM   #3
ExoticsExpress
Good guy, have seen many of his animals, and dealt with him in person, 2 thumbs up.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 PM   #4
jones1021
ty guy's i thought he was but the way some ppl have been getting ripped i wanted to jus make sure ive gotten alot of ppl not knowing him but the ppl who do say he is a great guy to deal with and sorry i didn't know cole ty on the edit

Old 07-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #5
jones1021
and the ppl getting ripped not by brent,i jus got worried when i was talking to ppl about this animal and noone had heaard of him.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #6
Suncoast Herpetological
Jon

Can I make a polite suggestion? The texting shorthand is difficult to read. You might want to shift to full English here.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #7
tommyparks
Talking Good Guy!

I did some business last year with Brent and I was very happy. He is a very genuine guy and has very nice animals. Have no worries!
Tom Stokes

Old 07-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #8
jones1021
lol....Thanks john,
I'm not the smartest typing monkey though.ANd to tom thank u for your feed back.I am feeling alot better but now aday's i guess u can't be too careful.Ive never bought a herp this way before.Ive always bought them at a herp show or met someone at the herp show...lol

Old 07-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
Chance
I just received an adult male woma python from Brent and, as the old cliche goes, I couldn't be happier. The snake is flawless, fat, and docile. This will be a classroom animal, so I needed something friendly. I've had womas before that weren't quite what I'd call 'student-safe.' This snake is, I believe, exactly what I was looking for. Add to that he's super high contrast, he'll make a nice mate for my female when she gets old enough. As I told Brent, I'll be keeping an eye on his ads from now on.

Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 PM   #10
NoahC.
Brent-AWESOME guy!

I have done buisiness with Brent a couple of times. He has always been VERY nice and easy going. I have even been late on payments and he has been very understanding. I would never hesitate to do any deals with him in the future. His animals are top notch also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!