ExoticPetsSW - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #31
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Perhaps if we get out our Crayolas and draw a picture?

Griz

Old 08-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #32
ExoticPetsWS
Yes, I charge my retail customers $38.50 for shipping. Because I can.

She did not order these animals off of my website, or RA, or kingsnake.com she called and placed the order over the phone. Oh, she didn't tell you that. I included the shipping as per one of my ads.

I don't see what the problem is. I offered her a refund. I offered to have the shipped back at my expense. She refused. Two months ago!

As for misrepresenting ~ I'm still waiting for the extact dollar amount spent on Bell animals this year from their close friend who stated "these are not bell blazings".

I'll look for the invoice ...

They didn't teach a lot at college.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #33
ExoticPetsWS
"Perhaps if we get out our Crayolas and draw a picture?"

Can I use yours?

Old 08-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #34
ExoticPetsWS
Found the invoice ~
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Blazings Invoice.pdf (28.3 KB, 64 views)

Old 08-08-2007, 11:22 AM   #35
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticPetsWS
Yes, I charge my retail customers $38.50 for shipping. Because I can.

She did not order these animals off of my website, or RA, or kingsnake.com she called and placed the order over the phone. Oh, she didn't tell you that. I included the shipping as per one of my ads.

I don't see what the problem is. I offered her a refund. I offered to have the shipped back at my expense. She refused. Two months ago!

As for misrepresenting ~ I'm still waiting for the extact dollar amount spent on Bell animals this year from their close friend who stated "these are not bell blazings".

I'll look for the invoice ...

They didn't teach a lot at college.
See....the problem is........you said you wouldn't use a bigger box because it would cost your customer more. But you had already stated elsewhere that you can ship any size box for the same price.

That would be a 180.

I have no idea what the purpose of posting the invoice, with all of the information blacked out was....?

And are you saying that because Kelli hasn't given you a dollar amount she's spent on purchasing animals from Mark and Kim, that her verification that the animals are indeed not Bell Blazing blizzards is questionable? Kelli is one of the most highly respected Leo breeders there are, and she knows what she is talking about.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:32 AM   #36
Jim O
Quote:
I'm not intelligent enough to know how to quote...Sorry. They didn't teach that in my college either. Gees, and to think I paid all that money for an education. WTF!!
Evidently I got my money's worth so allow me to help you. You use the "Quote" button as illustrated below.
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #37
ExoticPetsWS
What info did you need besides the date and the animal/animals in question.

I used the size box that was appropriate for the animals being shipped to get them to their destination alive and not frozen to death. The question here was not about my shipping, which is what your making it out to be, it is about the refund/replacement of an animal/animals.

Now, if you like to order off of my retail website and pay a higher price for the animals and receive shipping for $38.50 in a box that fits the animals and will get them to you alive, then please do. You will then see how I do business.

The 360 has already been addressed, and whatever! I prefer markers...they last longer!

Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 AM   #38
ExoticPetsWS
Thank you, but when I did that it copied the entire message. I did not want that.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #39
Hues1
Quote:
Found the invoice ~
But it doesn't say "Bell Albino Blazing blizzards", what you received and sold were in reality Tremper Albino Blazing Blizzards PRODUCED by the Bells.

If they were "Bell Albino / Bell Line Blazing Blizzards" then they would be a combination of the Bell Albino and Blizzard...ie: tremper blazing blizzard, rainwater/las vegas blazing blizzard, bell blazing blizzard.......and now you know.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:42 AM   #40
NathanLedet
Quote:
I did not want that.
then edit the message

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!