Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:35 AM   #61
HerpVenue
Quote:
You must really like to type about things you know nothing about. You can one more time it all you want. A simple call or email would have solved this without any problems.
So he should have come to you and told you that he was shorted?

Then you would have made it right by sending him the extra $15?

Wanna know what is funny?

He came to you for the COMPLETE refund of the money he sent YOU.

You then told him to go to someone else.

Now you are telling us all he had to do was e-mail you and you would have taken cared of things. And you would have apologized blah blah blah.

I have read many threads around here where people contact you and you were nothing but rude.

You say he jumped the gun on this post.

He did not post because of a lousy 15 bucks.

He posted because of the rudeness he got from you and TY and the run around he got trying to get his money.

I say run around because he wrote you. You told him to go to TY.
Ty told him to go back to you. You then told him to go back to TY and send him a request.
Then after all that he got his money.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:25 AM   #62
Seamus Haley
Seeing Pruett post that someone else jumped the gun with a bad guy post is one of the funniest hypocritical lines I have ever seen.

Thing that people need to realize with Bobby... is that he's a borderline crook. Always looking for some way to try and get something he doesn't deserve or didn't earn, then pass the blame onto someone else for his own mistakes.

A quick search on some of the threads that have centered around him or that he's been involved in will show this to be true... he denies any culpability for his own actions whenever it might affect him in a negative manner. Instead of acknowledging a mistake and correcting a situation responsibly, he just denies that he's in any way guilty.

The thread where he sent someone an albino boa... the photos in there are some of the most disgusting examples of neglectful abuse ever seen on these boards... But somehow it wasn't his fault.

The thread where he shipped Ken Foose a bunch of dead snakes... then insisted that Bobby's packaging mistake was Ken's fault... (Incidentally, also a thread where Bobby posted a BOI thread all of ninety seconds after asking Ken "What he wanted to do" about the whole mess... and now complains because someone jumped the gun on him?!)...

His role in the whole Tim Bowles mess is a bit questionable too... But he's right there to deny any responsibility for himself (and his scumbag friends) and try to say that somehow, his inability to be HONEST is the other person's fault.

Goddamn Bobby... for once in your fairly pathetic career of half-scams and rip-offs, take some responsibility and just FIX THE PROBLEM, just like a *real-grownup* businessman.

All the points about how he shouldn't have had to be browbeaten into doing the right thing (Which, as of this posting, still hasn't happened) remind me of someone else... someone who was a crook, refused to admit or correct their mistakes, always threw the blame on others... finally got identified for what he is and is no longer welcome on these messageboards...

Bobby "Guibitz" Pruett... Bad guy.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:57 AM   #63
robin d.
Quote:
Goddamn Bobby... for once in your fairly pathetic career of half-scams and rip-offs, take some responsibility and just FIX THE PROBLEM, just like a *real-grownup* businessman.
geez seamus , i almost feel inclined to kiss you a$$, but i shall decline however with the upmost respect that statement was beautiful!!

Old 10-15-2003, 05:31 AM   #64
veronica
Perfict timing with this post... Someone asked me if i had any Male amel. fat tails left and i said none left for this season but to check out Bobby Pruett's site. But said first check fauna BOI since I've never personally dealt with the guy.
I know hes not buying now thats for sure.
My friend is reluctant to pay such a high price for a animal if its going to cause so much grief.
Tip: make a sale as smooth and easy as possible for the buyer so you'll have repeat business and a happy customer.
I'm not picking sides here but there has to be a middle ground somewhere.

Old 10-15-2003, 07:28 AM   #65
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie Luna
So he should have come to you and told you that he was shorted?

Then you would have made it right by sending him the extra $15?

Wanna know what is funny?

He came to you for the COMPLETE refund of the money he sent YOU.

You then told him to go to someone else.

Now you are telling us all he had to do was e-mail you and you would have taken cared of things. And you would have apologized blah blah blah.

I have read many threads around here where people contact you and you were nothing but rude.

You say he jumped the gun on this post.

He did not post because of a lousy 15 bucks.

He posted because of the rudeness he got from you and TY and the run around he got trying to get his money.

I say run around because he wrote you. You told him to go to TY.
Ty told him to go back to you. You then told him to go back to TY and send him a request.
Then after all that he got his money.
You are good at this Ritchie. This is what happens when people are blind to the fact and the typical banwagon of the BOI get going. This site USED to be great until Rich let people just post meaningless crap that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Old 10-15-2003, 07:51 AM   #66
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Seamus Haley
Seeing Pruett post that someone else jumped the gun with a bad guy post is one of the funniest hypocritical lines I have ever seen.

seeing you post on this thread is funny. The BOI Banwagon runs another one down LOL

Thing that people need to realize with Bobby... is that he's a borderline crook. Always looking for some way to try and get something he doesn't deserve or didn't earn, then pass the blame onto someone else for his own mistakes.

Again, this is why the BOI has fallen apart. The above is the biggest joke you have posted yet

A quick search on some of the threads that have centered around him or that he's been involved in will show this to be true... he denies any culpability for his own actions whenever it might affect him in a negative manner. Instead of acknowledging a mistake and correcting a situation responsibly, he just denies that he's in any way guilty.

Do a quick search. Bobby Pruett , Arboreals Etc, L.B.C. Reptiles. Have fun doing it.

The thread where he sent someone an albino boa... the photos in there are some of the most disgusting examples of neglectful abuse ever seen on these boards... But somehow it wasn't his fault.

[b]And if you go to The War Room you will see my pics post of the great animal I shipped, but the WEBSLAVE decided to delete alot of post in that thread for reason that he is just letting slide right by on this thread. Personal problem with me Rich?[b]

The thread where he shipped Ken Foose a bunch of dead snakes... then insisted that Bobby's packaging mistake was Ken's fault... (Incidentally, also a thread where Bobby posted a BOI thread all of ninety seconds after asking Ken "What he wanted to do" about the whole mess... and now complains because someone jumped the gun on him?!)...

Your friend made it quite clear to me that nothing was going to be done on his part

His role in the whole Tim Bowles mess is a bit questionable too... But he's right there to deny any responsibility for himself (and his scumbag friends) and try to say that somehow, his inability to be HONEST is the other person's fault.

LOL How am I involved with the Tim Bowles deal?

Calm down a little, it will be ok

All the points about how he shouldn't have had to be browbeaten into doing the right thing (Which, as of this posting, still hasn't happened) remind me of someone else... someone who was a crook, refused to admit or correct their mistakes, always threw the blame on others... finally got identified for what he is and is no longer welcome on these messageboards...

Bobby "Guibitz" Pruett... Bad guy.
If you think your browbeating is what is going to make me do something you really are fooling yourself. I have made good on any deal of mine that has went bad. How many Bad Deals have I got here Seamus? I have no problem being a businessman, but one thing I will not be is a robot or puppet

Old 10-15-2003, 09:25 AM   #67
herpcondo
you know what is funny..?

So after 7 pages of "it is not my fault" "ask Ty" I didn't give the refund" "they are not my animals" I don't know if it will ship or not today" Bobby if you took the payment why should the customer have to contact Ty about the refund..? As he dealt with you for the purchase,,, if that is not a runaround,,, nothing is...that is total BS from Bobby,,my question is real simple.... did they get there $15.00 yet..?
Quote:
If you think your browbeating is what is going to make me do something you really are fooling yourself. I have made good on any deal of mine that has went bad. How many Bad Deals have I got here Seamus? I have no problem being a businessman, but one thing I will not be is a robot or puppet
Or are you not gonna refund the 15.00 because everyone here expects you to do the right thing,,, ?
Bobby this is really sad,,, also how many deals have you had go bad..? I mean if you have to say" I have made good on any deal of mine that went bad"
That is a sign there are quite a few....
Take Ross Payans advice ,,, he gives great customer service,,, quality animals second to none,, and a great all around guy,,, And lastly,, this all could have been avoided if you had just refunded the 100% of there money back through your account as it was paid to your account,,,, then you would have known they did not get there 100% back right...?
I don't think you are trying to "steal" $15.00 .... but this thread does show a more serious side,, which is,, if you will let 7 pages go about 15.00 bucks,, how many pages and how much crap would a person have to go through if they bought from you and had a problem or a "doa" that is what is really scary....and at this point is looks like your customer service sucks!

Old 10-15-2003, 09:40 AM   #68
Darin Chappell
Bobby,

If you refund the fifteen bucks now, everyone will merely see you as a blame-dodging hypocrite. However, if you give the money back like you know you should, you'll be a blame-dodging hypocritical thief. It's pretty much up to you at this point.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:23 AM   #69
Bobby Pruett
Re: you know what is funny..?

Quote:
Originally posted by herpcondo
So after 7 pages of "it is not my fault" "ask Ty" I didn't give the refund" "they are not my animals" I don't know if it will ship or not today" Bobby if you took the payment why should the customer have to contact Ty about the refund..? As he dealt with you for the purchase,,, if that is not a runaround,,, nothing is...that is total BS from Bobby,,my question is real simple.... did they get there $15.00 yet..?

Or are you not gonna refund the 15.00 because everyone here expects you to do the right thing,,, ?
Bobby this is really sad,,, also how many deals have you had go bad..? I mean if you have to say" I have made good on any deal of mine that went bad"
That is a sign there are quite a few....
Take Ross Payans advice ,,, he gives great customer service,,, quality animals second to none,, and a great all around guy,,, And lastly,, this all could have been avoided if you had just refunded the 100% of there money back through your account as it was paid to your account,,,, then you would have known they did not get there 100% back right...?
I don't think you are trying to "steal" $15.00 .... but this thread does show a more serious side,, which is,, if you will let 7 pages go about 15.00 bucks,, how many pages and how much crap would a person have to go through if they bought from you and had a problem or a "doa" that is what is really scary....and at this point is looks like your customer service sucks!
Im glad you like Rosses geckos, they come from Ty also.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:36 AM   #70
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Darin Chappell
Bobby,

If you refund the fifteen bucks now, everyone will merely see you as a blame-dodging hypocrite. However, if you give the money back like you know you should, you'll be a blame-dodging hypocritical thief. It's pretty much up to you at this point.
Wow, so its a lost cause no matter the outcome now uh?

Blame dodging? Learn to read before you offer your opinion. I sold it, Im responcable for it, I made arrangments for the refund, they never said anything else was wrong.

Its nice to know one of the main banwagon leaders of the boi has posted.

Why do you judge me with out knowing all the facts? I guess they also forgot to mention I told them to contact me if Ty didnt refund their money???

If this 3%/$15 was such a big deal, like I have said time and time again a simple phone call or email saying they were shorted would have solved the problem!

I believe Nett pointed out Im not a mind reader so how was I to know they were unhappy when they never told me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!