Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:59 AM   #71
herpcondo
THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS,,,,

Quote:
Im glad you like Rosses geckos, they come from Ty also.
Hey that is great,,, but i would pay more from Ross,, that i would from you so i don't have to put up with all the bullship from you and Ty,,, For me,, it is about the quality animals,, but also about the quality of person i am buying from,,, as problems can arrise,, it is how they are handled that really proves what they are made of,,, and you have proven beyone a shadow of a doubt your customer service sucks! so,,, Ty's animals or not,, is not important,, i don't care if they stand on the table and sing dixie,,, if i had to buy them from you,, and your customer service... I would have to pass,,,, Kiss my $1000.00 goodbye! as you cannot even do the right thing over 15.00 bucks,,, that is a really sad state of affairs,, And i hope everyone who reads this runs from you and and Ty as you still have not answered my question..
I will make it bold so you don't skip over it... read it slow and then put a reply,,,,
have you refunded the $15.00 that does not belong to you...?

Old 10-15-2003, 11:00 AM   #72
LeosAnonymous
The Geckos I Sell Do NOT Come From Ty....

Bobby, you should really make less assumptions... just because I have done business with Ty in the past does NOT mean I was happy with the transaction and it does NOT mean that you can use me as some type of reference. And the geckos I sell do NOT come from Ty.

This thread is about YOU, not Ty, so I saw no need to post about my dealings with Ty (which had nothing to do with you), but since you keep bringing me up as some kind of reference in an attempt to help your image I'll post my experiences with Ty.

Here are some of the problems I had with Ty:

1) Shipment arrives in a box with broken up styrofoam
insulation and 10000 air holes poked in it. The baby
fat tails inside are temp'd at 42*f and are not
breathing or moving. Ty was extremely rude when I
called him in reference to this problem. Luckily they
all came out of it and returned to normal within a few
days.

2) On a different shipment(same deal), two deli containers were
not properly closed during shipment. I open the box
and pull out the newspaper. Two baby fat tails drop
out of the newspaper, I manage to scoop one up... but
the other scooted away. I called Ty in reference to
this problem... at first he says he will fix the problem, but then after he gets my payment in full he gets rude and says "Tough Luck" it's not his responsibility.

3) The animals I got from him were 90% trash, and were NOT as described. These animals came in skinny and some showed signs of MBD. I sold most of what I bought from Ty to a locally, because they were not up to my standards of what I would sell online. I was very dissapointed with the vast majority of his animals.

He was very difficult to work with during our whole transaction,
extremely rude. He even went so far as to yell at me for calling his cell phone because he was "in a hole filled with mud, and had better things to do than hear about my problems with the geckos he sent me". (Ty works in landscaping)

Ty was a nice guy until problems arose, then it was a
whole different story. Our whole transaction was a
very bad experience.

I would never do any business with Ty ever again, and would never recommend him to anyone.

And just for the record... NOTHING I sell comes from Ty. I sell my own animals, I do not broker for anyone else.

Are "some" of my offspring from the hets/amels he sold me? Yes

Does that mean I sell Ty's animals? No.

So don't use my name as some kind of reference... I treat my customers right and send them quality animals from MY stock, do a search on my name and see what you find.

I am in NO way associated with you or Ty, so please stop using me as some kind of reference.

Take care.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:00 AM   #73
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Bobby,

first off, the problem is not with Ty's geckos at all. So telling Joe that Ross' geckos came from Ty is pointless. It just seems like an immature, "haha See? You still bought one of his geckos anyway!" But whatever...

Here is the issue, AGAIN, BOBBY PRUETT...

YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, posted an ad on kingsnake.com for this albino fat-tail #5.

YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, arranged the deal with Jeanne and Bobby Lee.

YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, took the money from Jeanne for the albino fat-tail #5.

Where in the HE!! was this Ty person involved?! Ty did NOT post the ad, YOU, BOBBY PRUETT of Arboreals ETC. did. Ty did NOT arrange the deal, YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, did. Ty also did not take the money for said albino fat-tail #5. YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, took the payment of $500 for the albino fat-tail #5, right?

And then ALL OF A SUDDEN, when YOU, BOBBY PRUETT, had a problem shipping and an unhappy customer, this Ty person came into the picture. The customers, Jeanne and Bobby Lee, had NO contact whatsoever with Ty until a problem arose. Then all of a sudden, "it's not MY fault, Ty's mom died, he has the gecko and can't ship." Then, when it is decided they want their money back, "well, Ty who you have never heard of or dealt with before has your money, talk to him, but I, BOBBY PRUETT of Arboreals, Etc. who took your money and aranged the deal in the first place, have nothing to with the deal anymore." Dang, talk about shadiness if I've ever seen it.

Ty shouldn't have had to refund them a thing. It wasn't his responsibility to handle ANYTHING with the deal. It was YOUR job Bobby Pruett.

You wouldn't go to a restaurant, get a piece of undercooked meat, and then go ask the place they got their meat from for a refund would you?

Old 10-15-2003, 11:03 AM   #74
ms_terese
Quote:
After reading his emails and speaking to the guy Ty and I both decided this guy was getting a refund and not one of our animals.
Once you made that decision, you should have handled the refund rather than bouncing the customer back and forth

Quote:
For the rest of you fine people when you are partners with someone,brokering animals you are within Kingsnakes TOS when posting animals
If you are partners, then you should not have expected the customer to call anyone else, you should have taken care of it yourself, immediately.

While this may have been stated before, I don't really think the 3% is the issue at all. The issues may have been that you didn't inform the customer that the animal wasn't going to ship, that your partner used vulgar language towards them when they didn't respond in the way he wanted them to, or that such a cavalier attitude was taken. You obviously don't think that this customer has any reason to feel slighted or mistreated. I have to tell you, the first time anyone I've sent money to calls me a c*cks*cker, I would respond VERY BADLY.

I don't think you're trying to steal the flipping 3%. I just think you decided that you didn't like this customer and weren't going to lose any sleep over the fact that the deal didn't go well. That is certainly within your right; however, you must realize that other potential customers may be put off by that.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:10 AM   #75
LeosAnonymous
One Thing I Forgot to Mention....

I did not sell the geckos locally until after they had sufficient time to consume enough calcium for the MBD symptoms to reverse. (I re-read my last post and thought I would clarify).

Once again, for those who may have missed my above post:

I am in NO way affiliated with Ty Young or Bobby Pruett.

Did some of my amels come from his stock? Yes

I do not broker animals for Ty... after the horrible transaction we had I have not had any contact with Ty and will never do business with him again.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:15 AM   #76
JungleHabitats
Stop! Bobby >>> INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH !

[quote]LeosAnonymous
Ross Payan

Feedback Rating: (0)
The Geckos I Sell Do NOT Come From Ty....
Bobby, you should really make less assumptions... just because I have done business with Ty in the past does NOT mean I was happy with the transaction and it does NOT mean that you can use me as some type of reference. And the geckos I sell do NOT come from Ty.

This thread is about YOU, not Ty, so I saw no need to post about my dealings with Ty (which had nothing to do with you), but since you keep bringing me up as some kind of reference in an attempt to help your image I'll post my experiences with Ty.

Here are some of the problems I had with Ty:

1) Shipment arrives in a box with broken up styrofoam
insulation and 10000 air holes poked in it. The baby
fat tails inside are temp'd at 42*f and are not
breathing or moving. Ty was extremely rude when I
called him in reference to this problem. Luckily they
all came out of it and returned to normal within a few
days.

2) On a different shipment(same deal), two deli containers were
not properly closed during shipment. I open the box
and pull out the newspaper. Two baby fat tails drop
out of the newspaper, I manage to scoop one up... but
the other scooted away. I called Ty in reference to
this problem... at first he says he will fix the problem, but then after he gets my payment in full he gets rude and says "Tough Luck" it's not his responsibility.

3) The animals I got from him were 90% trash, and were NOT as described. These animals came in skinny and some showed signs of MBD. I sold most of what I bought from Ty to a locally, because they were not up to my standards of what I would sell online. I was very dissapointed with the vast majority of his animals.

He was very difficult to work with during our whole transaction,
extremely rude. He even went so far as to yell at me for calling his cell phone because he was "in a hole filled with mud, and had better things to do than hear about my problems with the geckos he sent me". (Ty works in landscaping)

Ty was a nice guy until problems arose, then it was a
whole different story. Our whole transaction was a
very bad experience.

I would never do any business with Ty ever again, and would never recommend him to anyone.

And just for the record... NOTHING I sell comes from Ty. I sell my own animals, I do not broker for anyone else.

Are "some" of my offspring from the hets/amels he sold me? Yes

Does that mean I sell Ty's animals? No.

So don't use my name as some kind of reference... I treat my customers right and send them quality animals from MY stock, do a search on my name and see what you find.

I am in NO way associated with you or Ty, so please stop using me as some kind of reference.

Take care.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
Warning Level: 0 [ View User Warnings ]

10-15-2003 04:00 PM [quote]

man sheesh talk about looking bad!!!
see Bobby .... it didnt matter how many animals were bought from Ty what matters is that the one that were Ross was unhappy all around .. thats like going to buy something from a store ... you get home its broke ... you call the storeto inform them .. they tell you tough we got it from Levi Strauss call them for your refund .. no i will ask what would you feel?

dude you have really muddied your name several posts back you askedfor anyoneto do a search on your names... and see what they find .. well it would not matter how many they found because this one will show up and IMHO that would be enough not to deal with you

Old 10-15-2003, 11:40 AM   #77
Darin Chappell
Bobby,

You keep saying something along the line of "If the $15 was such a big deal, why didn't they contact me?" You are trying to set aside your responsibility to make certain that the customer got a full refund, by saying that it is partially their fault it didn't happen, because they didn't approach you correctly. THAT, Sir, is blame-dodging.

I notice you didn't try to touch the hypocritical part of the description, so I guess we can now all agree that you are indeed hypocritical? Progress to a certain extent, I guess.

As far as me being a bandwagon leader, that's total idiocy, and you know it. I am a huge nobody here, as far as swaying opinions goes. I am just a small-time breeder of cornsnakes in the Ozark Mts. The only time I post is to try to help someone when their being jerked around by some moron who would rather see multiple pages of people telling him to do the right thing over a $15 deal than just give the guy his money back . . .or, you know . . .something to that effect.

Trying to switch the focus to those of the BOI telling you you owe this guy his money is another form of blame-dodging, by the way. Bobby, why don't you just send the man his money? And I mean PayPal him $15.45 so he is not out even a penny from the process. Anything less and yes, you do look like a blame-dodging, hypocritical thief.

As far as I'm concerned, to answer your first question, YES, for you it is a lost cause no matter what the outcome. I wouldn't buy anything from you under any circumstances, and I will recommend that others do not whenever I get the chance. And, as you have already pointed out, I get the chance a lot here on the BOI!

Old 10-15-2003, 11:41 AM   #78
Bobby Pruett
You guys have fun yet? Only missing 2 people to complete the banwagon....

Old 10-15-2003, 11:45 AM   #79
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Darin Chappell
Bobby,

You keep saying something along the line of "If the $15 was such a big deal, why didn't they contact me?" You are trying to set aside your responsibility to make certain that the customer got a full refund, by saying that it is partially their fault it didn't happen, because they didn't approach you correctly. THAT, Sir, is blame-dodging.

I notice you didn't try to touch the hypocritical part of the description, so I guess we can now all agree that you are indeed hypocritical? Progress to a certain extent, I guess.

As far as me being a bandwagon leader, that's total idiocy, and you know it. I am a huge nobody here, as far as swaying opinions goes. I am just a small-time breeder of cornsnakes in the Ozark Mts. The only time I post is to try to help someone when their being jerked around by some moron who would rather see multiple pages of people telling him to do the right thing over a $15 deal than just give the guy his money back . . .or, you know . . .something to that effect.

Trying to switch the focus to those of the BOI telling you you owe this guy his money is another form of blame-dodging, by the way. Bobby, why don't you just send the man his money? And I mean PayPal him $15.45 so he is not out even a penny from the process. Anything less and yes, you do look like a blame-dodging, hypocritical thief.

As far as I'm concerned, to answer your first question, YES, for you it is a lost cause no matter what the outcome. I wouldn't buy anything from you under any circumstances, and I will recommend that others do not whenever I get the chance. And, as you have already pointed out, I get the chance a lot here on the BOI!
LOL I dont have a problem one sending Mr.Lee $15.45. Right now im just watching how many complete ****** post on this thread about a $15 refund I never was informed that I owed.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:50 AM   #80
Darin Chappell
Bobby,

You have now been informed about the need to refund the money for a few days. When will you finally take the responsibility to actually send him the cash?

Bandwagon, clique, dirty dozen . . .do you really think any of us care what a blame-dodging, hypocritical petty thief might have to say about us? The fact is that you guys only start with the "bandwagon" type talk when the entire BOI community is in agreement that you owe someone some money. It's just comical to me that you would be willing to go through the garbage here for a lousy $15!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!