Redneck Reptiles in Nv??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:32 PM   #21
TylerStewart
The thing I find odd is that, like I said before, he's signed up for the NARBC show in 4 weeks, which is a high-profile show, and not a show that a "hidden scammer" would want to be at standing in a booth.... Booths are relatively expensive there, and people fly in from all over, seems like if he was going to rip you off, he'd stay more low key.... If all else fails, though, just unleash Ken Foose on him LOL.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:57 PM   #22
DRUSS
Update for everybody,

I'm not sure if anybody went knocking on doors, but I got an email from Myles saying that he put the money in paypal today and called paypal to have them refund me the money asap. He said I should have the money in 3 days or so. I'll see what happens, but I'm not sure why his change of heart. His last email to me was a couple of day ago saying he was going to file charges against me for harrassment....(from my emailing him asking for my money back). He then said he wouldn't communicate with me anymore and I was out of luck....Don't know what made him change his mind...

If the money doesn't show, I might unleash Ken...LOL

Thanks
Joe Russell

Old 08-15-2005, 08:49 PM   #23
Zoo Supply
well,

Here is the administrative contact for the website......
just in case you don't get it back.
TOM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Kesler, Bill
Red Neck Reptiles
1220 Athens Point
Las Vegas, NV 89123
US
702-896-5091

Record expires on 09-Jun-2006.
Record created on 09-Jun-2005.
email is: Bill@kesleronline.org

Hope this helps.
TOM

Old 08-15-2005, 09:33 PM   #24
Junkyard
I am going to be at the NARBC Show in Anaheim next month, it would be interesting to meet these guys. Any special messages I can give them just let me know.

I have been reading up a little on past Rainwater BOI and learning about their great methods of business, I am curious as to how I can accumulate over 40 designer and morph BPs as they have and end up with over 500 BPs currently in only 2 years, I already have 13 so I think I am starting out better then they did. Any help in accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated. I take money gifts, donations, and whatever else you have in your wallets, yes I also take credit cards and I do accept Paypal.

Thanks

Old 08-15-2005, 10:44 PM   #25
Dennis1
I'm kinda new to the many different morph of ball pythons and im curious what kind of morph did he send you? i cant tell the difference between stonwash and regular pastel
I like the yellow it has and may be in the market for some in the future
and dont want to sound to ignorant when inquiring ...lol

Old 08-15-2005, 10:57 PM   #26
DRUSS
Hey

The stonewash is from the Stan Ruppel (spelling) line. There is also the Lemon and Graziani just to name a couple. I paid for but didn't get the snake from this seller *Myles* and now I'm fighting to get my money back from him. That is why I posted this, to warn others about this guy.

I am by no means an expert on balls, just a hobbiest.

Thanks
Joe Russell

Old 08-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #27
Karen Hulvey
He didn't receive a snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUSS
We agreed on a shipping date of Aug 8. No red flags until the arrival date (tuesday) came and went. After 3 emails to Myles, I got a resonse from him saying he forgot. I started to get worried, so asked for a refund back. Usuaslly you don't forget a $2550 snake. And if you do, you inform the person expecting the snake a little earlier then the day after it is due to arrive.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:02 PM   #28
Dennis1
oh...lol
Im sorry i must have misread it oops
Well what kind was in the pic?

Old 08-15-2005, 11:22 PM   #29
Wilomn
Well, it looks like I may be at the show in Anaheim and if I'm not there I will be in Vegas in the next few weeks. I'd be happy to stop by and say "hi" for you.

Also, if he put the funds in his account for paypal to pay you then the transfer is pretty much instantanious. At least that's the way mine works. I authorize payment and the money is sucked right out of my bank account. If I transfer funds right into my paypal account then, once again, it's an instantanious transfer.

Get him to send you verification. If he can't or won't it's probably because he's lying to you.

Good luck.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:02 AM   #30
Ken Foose
I had a long talk with Myles today at my place. He was very unhappy about the way he was being represented, and decided to track me down before I tried to track him down. This alone impressed me. He wanted to personaly let me know that he was not trying to rip anyone off, and offered to send me the emails back and forth between Joe and himself. He sent me the emails, which I now have. After reading through them, and having spoken to him personaly, I would have to say that this was an error on Myles part, plain and simple. There appears to be no thought of ripping anyone off. He made two mistakes, 1) he spent the money before he shipped the snake, and 2) he forgot to ship the snake on the day promised. These are big errors, but casting stones yada yada. I don't think I would forget to ship such an expensive snake on the day I said I would, and if he had, none of this would have happened. As it is, I have to take at face value what he has told me, especially with the content of the emails to back him up. He typed "sorry" many times, and a buch of "I'll make it up to you" also. He offered Joe an additional snake along with the one paid for to make things up to Joe, and Joe declined the offer. He offered to ship the next day, and Joe declined. Now, the money got spent, which he also explained to Joe in the emails ( a lot of I'm sorry again), and since pay pal has frozen his account over the claim Joe made, he has no choice but to send the money to pay pal instead of directly to Joe. It's a mess for sure. I have all the emails here if anyone wants them, as I don't think I know how to post them here, and it's very, very long. So, I'd say that Myles messed up, Joe went off the deep end in response, and has been seeing red ever since. I personally would have gone for the snake I paid for and the extra het to boot, but that's just me. I can also understand Joe being upset, that kind of money would make me crazy also. Now Myles can't send Joe the money until pay pal gets it from him and sends it themselves, and Myles of course can't send the snakes on the risk that Joe won't pay for them. It's sad that this hobby has gotten like this, where two people, most likely both trustworthy have to battle it out for fear of each other ripping the other off. As for the Rainwater connection, indeed, Joe has some association with Tim, and I clearly expressed my feelings about this relationship and about Rainwater. I told him it's only a matter of time before Rainwater messes with him also, but it's not up to me to decide who people should and should not deal with. So, as far as I'm concerned, for what it's worth, Myles will come up with the money as soon as he can, Joe will get his money back, and hopefully everyone will be happy again. Joe, it's a shame though, you should have gone for what you paid for and the extra het to boot. But I do understand your feelings. Now, everyone whistle a happy tune, and we can move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!