WHat do you make of this extremely fat fattail????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2005, 11:13 PM   #1
snared99
WHat do you make of this extremely fat fattail?????

THe is a 100% het amel and not that old but obviously extremely fat. She eats like crazy(crickets, waxies, pinkies). She was bought 2 months ago, her sibling die misteriously and when autopsy done on her she had 2 huge white cloudy stuctures near her hind quarters. They were no eggs, her oviaries were normal and couldnt find kidneys but these were huge way too big for kidneys. But these structures had her stomach pushed into her lungs and im guessin thats why she died. But the one that died was not fat just normal sized. Has anyone seen one this fat and what do you suggest to do?? And no she is not pregnant. Not to my knowledge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00001.JPG (14.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00002.JPG (14.4 KB, 109 views)

Old 09-23-2005, 04:09 AM   #2
Manhattan Herps
i've seen bigger

fat tails..get fat, they are too lazy to do anything else, lol

Old 09-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #3
PaulSage
I probably wouldn't worry too much about her. Some of mine are at least that fat at that size, and they've never been bred (obviously). If she's survived this long without any problems, I would doubt that there's anything wrong with her internally.

Maybe just get her an exercise wheel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!