Ty Park Tegu Male 15 month - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 10-23-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
CaptainQuin
Ty Park Tegu Male 15 month

I'm selling my Tegu because i feel I can not give him the time a tegu deserves. I've raised him from a hatchling (from Ty Park) he's a year and 3 months now and getting very large (around 3ft now) He's tame and has never once tried to bite me, he is however a very "enthusiastic" eater when it comes to tong feeding F/T rodents. It's very important to me that he goes to a good home. I do have a very large enclosure that I will sell with him (200$) it is 8ft long by 4ft wide by 2ft tall. Made of wood with lights and plexiglass hinged doors Please message me with any questions. I'm open to some trades for smaller lizards like beardies/chameleons/geckos but most important to me is that he is in a home that will care for him. I'm asking 350$ for the tegu, and I would prefer not to ship, I'm in Chicago
RumpleQuins@gmail.com email me please
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!