Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy!

I recently sold an adult female ball python to Bruce ( username = brucestephenson ) and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. He contacted me, we talked a bit, he paid via PayPal, and I held onto her for 2 weeks while he waited for his new rack to arrive. I sent her on Monday as agreed, and she arrived Tuesday -- he PM'd me to let me know all was well. I love having great buyers like Bruce!!! I'd definitely like to do business with him again.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Yup, Bruce is a A+ customer. did a high dollar deal with Bruce on some Pieds and he did exactly what he said he would do.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
I agree

I have dealt with Bruce several times and it was always smooth. A pleasure to deal with!

Old 08-03-2007, 10:32 PM   #4
Keith Northrop
Talking A True Jedi Master.....Fighting

All those on the "Dark Side".....Singled handedly Bringing me from the shadows
of Death.....HAHaHahaaaa.a.a....It's my Birthday I got my car fixed.....It's my
Bithday I got my car fixed.....(Little Mini-Me Dancing in the Background)

Old 08-04-2007, 12:15 AM   #5
Pink Lady Exotics
Keith, WTF does that have to do with this thread about Bruce???

Old 08-04-2007, 01:16 AM   #6
brucestephenson
Jen, I helped Keith out by using the force to decide an issue. I thank you all for the kind words!

Old 08-04-2007, 01:23 AM   #7
Pink Lady Exotics
OoooooooooooK...LOL! I know Keith is pretty random so I was kinda like, eh?

BTW, sorry about what happened at your store buddy. I forwarded the story online to my husband, he hopes you catch the jerk.

Old 08-04-2007, 07:57 AM   #8
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
Keith, WTF does that have to do with this thread about Bruce???
LOL, Jen that wasn't very lady like.

Old 08-04-2007, 02:15 PM   #9
Pink Lady Exotics
I read it and I was like,

Old 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #10
Wilomn
Hey Jen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd drop you a note about bruce.

He's actually a lying sack of crap.

He ordered a thousand dollars worth of geckos from some college kids, was too lazy to get his big fat butt out of bed when they were delivered, a couple of them wound up dying before he got them the next day and he then tried to smear the kids who sent them and get a credit for the geckos. This is all well documented over at .

He has lied many times on fauan, has openly supported smugglers and convicted criminals and has been known to try to buy friendship by making large dollar amount purchases.

He's been kicked off TRR for being a whiney baby when he got busted lying and is just a not nice guy.

Watch out for him, he's a weasle of the worst sort and will turn on you when you find out the truth about him.

Hope all is well with you and yours,
W

The above was sent by pm to Jen the day she started this thread.

Interestingly enough, the location of brucies bad behaviour seems to have been edited out of the original missive.

It is at KELLI'S SITE. He shows his true colours there.

I am unable to send emails or pm's through this site. If anyone has attempted to contact me by pm or email originating with fauan, I DID reply but you didn't get it so please try me at wpollock3@yahoo.com.

Pretty weird that it was not only prevented from being sent but edited as well.

I just noticed today, 8-28, that the web address for Kelli's Site did not come up again. It must be filtered. That is where brucie TRULY made a complete and utter fool and reprehensible person of himself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!