Michael Cole: Ballroom Pythons South :D - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
kare
Talking Michael Cole: Ballroom Pythons South :D

As some of you may know, I was one of the victims of Chris Johnson of Top Shelf Exotics. I was scammed out of a significant amount of money.
Well Jon of Next World Exotics started seeing what he could do for the victims. With the help of Heather Wong and a few others, the team contacted several breeders asking for snake donations to go to the victims. Since I live in Minnesota and the shipping weather is starting to deteriorate, I was given a chance to get a het pied male and a male yellowbelly right away(just pay shipping). Yesterday, I received my two gorgeous little boys from Michael Cole of Ballroom Pythons South. There are many caring, generous people in our hobby. Michael is one that stepped up to donate some animals to help out others. Just goes to show you how one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch! Many, many thanks to Jon, Heather and Michael!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
ALL of you guys who are donating and helping with this whole task progress are seriously, seriously doing such a wonderful thing here. I don't even think THANKS is enough!! Just too awesome for words!!!

Congrats on your new critters karen i hope you enjoy them! and..... PICTURES!

Old 10-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
evansnakes
I had never heard about that. I really think that is just very cool. Good stuff all the way around for once.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:00 AM   #4
juggalo
micheal is a top notch guy he goes above and beyond and it does not matter if you are getting a $40 normal ball or a $10,000 morph he treats you the same

Old 10-27-2007, 08:12 AM   #5
jjhall8
Yeah Top Shelf got me a couple of years ago for $900.00.Sold me a 1.0 het pied a 0.1 100% het albino and a 0.1 50% het albino,which of course none proved out.I've always heard good things about Michael Cole.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #6
tim8dena
michael is one of the best..he has a heart of gold..also truly a freind if you are ever in the need for one..im proud to call michael my freind

tim

Old 10-27-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
ravensgait
Michael's always been tops in my book...Randy

Old 10-27-2007, 09:53 PM   #8
FLTortoise
I've known Michael for a few years. I've always liked and respected him. I respect and admire him even more after hearing about his compassion in this case.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:58 AM   #9
sterlingbp
Michael Cole is an all around good guy. It doesn't suprise me of his snake donations to the ripped off. It sounds like him. Way to go buddy. Skip Riddel

Old 10-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #10
Wolfy-hound
Micheal is a great guy, I've bought a lot of snakes from him.
I got ripped off by TSE, but didn't even get normals, they never shipped any snakes to me at all. Somewhere around $1K.
I wrote it off as a expensive lesson, and don't expect they will ever make it right at this point.
I'm just happy that GOOD vendors exist like Micheal and others, and that THEY more than make up for the scum that rips people off!
Kudos to them for helping make something right in the world!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!