Danielle Fields...No Problems - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #31
E2MacPets
Might want to try to get that signature release removed from your file - risky.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #32
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
I told you I am not a liar.Maybe I did get lucky,but I don't see how I did anything wrong.
No you did not do anything wrong, if you did not know you were supporting a know scammer. However, if you knew they were a scammer and then made a deal with them, that would be another story. It is not looked on as a good thing when people in the hobby deal with known scammers, they are looked at as bad for supporting them, if they know before they agree to deal with them.

As for you being a liar, it has nothing to do with the questions. The BOI is all about proof, so when asked to show proof of the transaction, it is best to supply it.

As I have stated before, she has a reason for changing her name, and it was not a good reason.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #33
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
I told you I am not a liar.Maybe I did get lucky,but I don't see how I did anything wrong.
It is not your act in buying from them that is objectionable. It's your "I got mine so who gives a crap if they screwed everyone else" attitude that is netting you the flack. Why are you finding it so difficult to grasp that?

Old 01-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #34
Cat_72
Quote:
Yes, you ARE a liar, as far as I'm concerned.

First, you said you would not do business with someone who intentionally rips someone off. (A good thing.)

Then, you said you will be purchasing from them again. (A not so good thing, since you KNOW that they have ripped people off, killed aniamls with crappy shipping, and are simply bottom feeding scum in general.)

One of those statements is a LIE, because both simply cannot be true. Which one is it?

Old 01-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #35
HopingForBabies
First,I don't have to explain myself to anyone.Second,It is my business who I deal with.I gave my proof,now how about the people they ripped off show me thier proof.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #36
Cat_72
Click on any of the threads I already linked to.....I'm sure you'll find plenty of "proof". There's more threads I'm sure, but I figured those few would be enough for anyone with any common sense to steer clear of them.

And of course you don't have to explain yourself to anyone....what you've written here already clearly shows what kind of person you are....a liar who supports other liars and scumbags, and sees nothing wrong with people getting ripped off, as long as it's not you. What else is there to say?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #37
HopingForBabies
Do you just sit at the computer all day long...You just keep telling yourself that,if it makes you feel better about yourself.I am done on this topic.Nothing I say will get through your thick head.I can see your life is so boring you need to worry about everyone elses.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #38
Cat_72
MY thick head?

You are the one that can't understand why supporting criminals is BAD, and buying from honest people is good.

Scum=bad
Liars=bad
Criminals=bad
Killing animals because you're too lazy or cheap to pack them properly=bad
Giving money to people who are/do all of the above: bad

Does that help any, or do I need to ask Alicia to get out her crayons and draw you a flow chart?

I don't need to tell myself anything, because I'm one of the honest folk. I feel pretty darn good......except I could use another cup of coffee.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #39
Cat_72
Quote:
Rainforest reptiles
Last Activity: 01-11-2008 08:53 AM
Hm....been online here for awhile, and I know they were reading this thread....I wonder why THEY don't come defend themselves? Perhaps because they know it's all true?

Old 01-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #40
lizardsister2
Okay, now I don't post here often and I don't personally have any experience with any of the parties involved here, but it seems as though this has gotten out of hand. Whether or not he has lied about willingness to do business with them he has a right to post his opinion. He did business, did not share the experience of other members, got exactly what he wanted and has no personal reason not to recommend them to others and he's sorta being attacked for that. If anyone wants to research this seller on the BOI they will certainly do so and they will find several negative threads and one positive one. They will weigh what they've seen and make a decision. I thought the BOI was to share information not to try and force people who post their experience with a seller into agreeing with your opinion with the seller. Maybe it was foolish to buy from these people. Maybe it would be foolish to buy from them again or recommend them to someone but if he had a positive experience with them and wishes to do business with them or share his experience that is his right. IMHO it is not appropriate to attack someone for expressing a different opinion based on personal experience. What should have happened is that he would post his experience. One or two of you would reply to it with something along the lines of "I'm glad it worked out but I still would warn anyone buying form this seller because of previous experiences A, B, and C" maybe someone would post a link to other BOI threads and it would be done. As it is this conversation has sorta deteriorated into name calling of a person who isn't actually the person accused of unethical business dealins.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!