Danielle Fields...No Problems - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #51
HopingForBabies
Do you think everybody that sells reptiles,produces everything they sell?They all buy wholesale and resell them.I'm sure they have sold to hundreds,if not more,people in the few years they have been in business,and there are what six posts about them.I think six out of hundreds ain't to bad of a record.You can't please everyone.You are only seeing the bad.I had a good deal,I have no reason to believe they ripoff everyone.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #52
ravensgait
Steven, I think we are wasting our finger energy with David, he either isn't smart enough to understand what we are trying to tell him or just really doesn't care who gets ripped off as long as it isn't him.

By the way David I know that reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points but if you go back and read you'll see that yes some of us have dealt with this scum before.

Kara, no need to keep typing ''IMHO" as anything anyone post here is just their opinion.. I really doubt that anyone got upset or took anything you posted personally. I think some of us are of the opinion that like David you missed the point by so much that you didn't even notice the contrails miles above your head. I'll say this again for you, yeah I know it has been said a number of times but you and David still don't seem to comprehend it.. It isn't that David did business with this scum before he knew they were scum ! Our problem with him is that even now that he knows what these people are about he has stated more than once that he'd do business with them again IE support known Scammers. He has also stated that he doesn't care that these people have stolen from others and caused the illness and deaths of animals ETC ETC , that in his book they are A OK with him. Now I have to ask you Kara do you feel the same way as our boy David here does?? from what you've posted here one has to wonder about that question... Randy

Old 01-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #53
ravensgait
OK David I'll just say it your Dumb,, what makes you think they have sold hundreds of animals?? they are Jobbers, They sell animals that other people have and get a percentage of the sale, they don't keep most the animals they sell. they have only been in business a couple years if that and I believe I was if not their first one of their first customers. I bought two animals one they shipped to me in June from Fl. to Texas in a box with a heat pack. Now I know your slow but think about how hot it is in Fl and TX. in late June and now add in a heat pack and think about how hot it was in that insulated box. The Chondro was pretty well baked when he got there as he was sitting right on top of the heat pack. Now guess what when I contacted them about it they went poof never replied nor sent me the other Chondro I bought. Now you say these people are good guys in your book and that you don't care who they rip off or what they do to the animals they ship.. Now give this some thought, I know it's hard for you but try. What do you think my opinion of you is? If you guessed slim or something like that you guessed right. I'll let you in on something else I'd bet big money that I am not the only person here with pretty much the same opinion of you.

Here you are likely new to this hobby and have shot your feet to tatters all in one thread, you've shown anyone who looks what you are all about. Good luck trying to sell anything but then again you could do like your buddies and just change your name every now and then... Randy

Old 01-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #54
HopingForBabies
Wow....you got a lot of BOI posts too.I can see your a trouble maker too.Or your not too smart either.Show me your proof.From seeing how you are,your opinion on here doesn't seem worth much.As for Kara,she sees it like a Normal person.You have not proved to me that they are "scammers" and "scumbags",so how can you say I support them.It seems like you guys put your noses in everyones business,and post on every BOI posts because you like to be noticed.What do you have against them......you can't keep an animal alive?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #55
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopingForBabies
If you look at Cat 72's post history,she has alot of BOI posts.I bet 99% of them have nothing to do with her.She just likes to run her mouth.Or she is very stupid and is very easy to rip off.
You're lucky I'm on vacation, because you are really getting on my nerves...posting crap about valued, knowledgeable members, when you clearly haven't got a clue, is not going to help your case.
Just because people have a high post count, doesn't necessarily mean that that they post extensively on the BOI. There are actually discussion forums here, too, in case you hadn't noticed, and many members spend more/most of their time there.

You want to continue to purchase from Danielle Fields (formerly known as Rainforest Reptiles) - go for it. None of us really care...
but don't come around whining if you get ripped off.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #56
BryonsBoas
[quote=hhmoore]You're lucky I'm on vacation, because you are really getting on my nerves...posting crap about valued, knowledgeable members, when you clearly haven't got a clue, is not going to help your case.
Just because people have a high post count, doesn't necessarily mean that that they post extensively on the BOI. There are actually discussion forums here, too, in case you hadn't noticed, and many members spend more/most of their time there.]/quote]

All the extra words on the main page confused him.
If he had bothered to research the people he condemns then he wouldn't have much to talk about outside of buying from scumbags.

Quote:
You want to continue to purchase from Danielle Fields (formerly known as Rainforest Reptiles) - go for it. None of us really care...
but don't come around whining if you get ripped off.
Let him come back when he gets burned. I think a few " Told you so's " would be in order. Maybe even a laugh , perhaps a chuckle or two. We could even hang our heads and murmur " dumbass " over it.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #57
spawn
If all they have is some posts,without proof,why would I believe Danielle is a scammer.With how well everything went for me,I have no reason to believe otherwise.Maybe they just have a personal issue with Danielle and Mike.

You're just digging yourself a hole. I dealt with them too, but since I have no proof (emails deleted from over a year ago), I will not go into it to abide by forum rules. The fact that they're known for scamming doesn't seem to bother you. When people say "known", we mean more than ten people believe so. Surely you don't think everyone is crazy enough to make up the lie because they "want to be noticed".

Old 01-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Wow....you got a lot of BOI posts too.I can see your a trouble maker too.Or your not too smart either.Show me your proof.From seeing how you are,your opinion on here doesn't seem worth much.As for Kara,she sees it like a Normal person.You have not proved to me that they are "scammers" and "scumbags",so how can you say I support them.It seems like you guys put your noses in everyones business,and post on every BOI posts because you like to be noticed.What do you have against them......you can't keep an animal alive?

He had a transaction with them since you asked.

Quote:
I wonder if the people posting have actually dealt with them or just jump on here to start trouble.
Secondly, he is a forum moderator and as such should have a lot of posts.
I can tell you out of all his and Cat's posts they have never made a statement that would cause me to think twice about doing business with them. On the other hand, some can reach that questionable status by their twentieth post.

Although the BOI is the main draw for this site they post in the other forums here as well and contribute to this site.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #59
ravensgait
David, if your last post wasn't so pathetic it would be almost funny. You mention Cat's and mine post numbers which I think averages out to around 5 post a day for Cat and somewhere around one for myself. We both post here on the BOI as well as elsewhere on this site. Here on the BOI we both work at trying to expose Scammers and rip off artist and help people recover money and animals ETC, in the forums we both offer advice and help those who have questions when we can. Now lets look at your post, as of a few seconds ago you had made 22, every one of which has been made here on the BOI and most in this thread supporting a known Bad guy. Sort of interesting don't you think! That you alone take it upon yourself to defend these Scammers and animal abusers says volumes about your integrity and values or lack there of. So keep on a typing that hole you've dug yourself in your dung heap only gets deeper and deeper. So come on and enlighten us with more of your prose.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #60
HopingForBabies
Look at how many posts I had before I met up with the crime fighting"super Heros" of Fauna.I am sure the world is a much safer place now.You should get a medal or something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!