For Sale 2017 Male anery 50% het snow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 11-13-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
RossOC
2017 Male anery 50% het snow

All are feeding on unscented, f/t pinkies. I produced these myself.

By no means are all anerys created equal, and I only brought the best looking anery into my collection to start this project. No brownish anerys here.

Male anery 50% snow (2 available) 225 each
Picture 1 is SOLD

Quantity discounts available. Shipping is extra, expect it to run about 30-40 in or near Texas and 45-55 elsewhere. Serious inquiries can contact me at ross.couvillon@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2017, 10:15 AM   #2
Animalcrazy
Male anery het snow

Ross, I have the money for the male anery het snow. Is he still available? Do you take paypal? Is it too late to ship? Next week Tuesday would be the best time to ship here with the weather. How much is shipping to Lockport NY 14094? How much does he weigh? He is eating well?

Old 11-23-2017, 05:48 PM   #3
sambo32
Those two males I purchased from Ross, I would definitely ask him to keep you posted when he produces more. These two guys are absolutely stunning, and Ross is a great guy to purchase from, will be picking more up from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!