Wanted "bigger" python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
k_schutte
"bigger" python

Long Story short I got screwed on Craigslist and now i have a HUGE enclosure and nothing living in it. Looking for a bigger one, prefer 6ft+ and would LOVE to have an albino but let me know what you have... After building the cage (8'x4'x4') and getting everythign else needed and then losing the money on the Albino Burmese from craigslist we are a little short on cash... some stuff to trade a few posts down if interested...

I have stuff worth money I would be willing to trade for the right snake. such as car audio, car rims, Lincoln MIG welder etc..

EDIT: it does not HAVE to be that size... If you have an nice albino I like, I would be willing to take a 08' or '09
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
predetors
i have a 9ft burmese python i can let him go for 150.00 plus shipping

Old 07-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
k_schutte
Shipping that would probably cost quite a bit

our budget total is $150-$200, more towards the $150 side though... If you think you can do under $200 shipped feel free to post some pics or something. Otherwise we are looking at a small albino on here for like $150. Probably lose that thing in this cage though LOL
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
retic88
if you were closer to Pittsburgh Pa i would deliver a 13FT Male burmese for $200 This snake is huge and i feed it 4lb Rabbits. Unless you want it shipped i can do $150 and you pay shipping. Let me know if interested.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
k_schutte
That is a little bigger than I am wanting... 6'-8' is my ideal size, for something I didn't raise myself i would be a little timid with something that large. I mean I am a little timid no matter what but a 13' snake i have never met/seen that would be a little scary for me.

On a side note. I have some stuff up on ebay I am trying to sell so i can get more money for a snake. There are quite a few on here i want in the $400~ range so i might hold out a little to get exactly what i want.

In case someoen would be interested in trades...

RC car (i could add cash): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160348597655

MIG welder: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160348644553
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
chris billick
the snake that paul is selling is as tame as they can get. i also know that he handles it alot. i will even put my word on it. when i had it never thought ones of turning on me or even biteing me to.thinks chris

Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
retic88
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
That is a little bigger than I am wanting... 6'-8' is my ideal size, for something I didn't raise myself i would be a little timid with something that large. I mean I am a little timid no matter what but a 13' snake i have never met/seen that would be a little scary for me.

LMAO... No problem i see your new to this. I would set that cage aside and start with a smaller burm that you want and when it becomes a adult then atleast you already have a cage for it. Some burms can be nasty but i handle all my burms alot and i have small children so i dont want nasty large snakes around them. Good Luck and i hope you find what you want.

Thought you may find this interesting how fast they grow if feed properly. i got her 8 months ago
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=139149

If you want to start out with Hatchlings i will have Albino Burmese Pythons hatching in a month. $125 each or 2 for $200 you can see videos under my name below.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
k_schutte
I had a Ball Python that was about 6ft which is pretty much the size I am looking for... I had No idea they grow that fast! We had that one for close to a year and it didn't seem to grow an inch when we had it. I found a REALLY nice looking baby albino on here i want for $150 and now that i see how fast they grow, I might look into that more... I do still have my 55 gallon aquarium I could start a small one of in...

Let me know if anyone has anything else.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
cc 13
Hi. I have a 6 1/2' burmese python I can let go for 200 shipped. If you are interested give me a call at 1-414-383-1565. Ask for andrew. If I'm not there leave a message with the person who answered. Leave your name and number and will call you back the same day.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
P120_Cartman
Have you considered Carpet Pythons? Maybe a Coastal would fit your bill of being big but manageable, there are many options for "Larger" snakes without getting a behemoth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread