Good Guy Jessica Butler - fallenangelgeckos.com - Absolutely outstanding! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
mckyle
Jessica Butler - fallenangelgeckos.com - Absolutely outstanding!

It's gonna be hard to get across everything Jessica has helped me with, but I'm gonna try.

First off, I was amazed at how great her customer service was. The first time I emailed her, got a reply within 30 minutes - and it was personal. This didn't stop after I sent her the money; she's still helping me even now, with the same exceptional level of customer service.

Once I started asking her which geckos she had that would be right for me (I wanted a nice, tame one - morph didn't exactly matter), she was glad to help me out! She suggested 4 of her geckos (and not the most expensive :P) and then sent me another email right after telling me about Domino, her tamest and not-for-sale gecko. Well, she did offer to sell him to me - and at an unbelieveable price!

Of course, being a first time gecko owner, I had a ton of questions. And she answered each one quickly and thoroughly.

I received Domino today,and he's even more beautiful and friendly than I thought. I'm just so amazed at how well Jess has done all of this! I'll definitely be a repeat customer and hopefully a friend of hers for a long time to come.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
mckyle
Sorry, full name is Kyle McDaniel

Old 05-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
Kristi23
I just received a beautiful gecko from Jess. I've known her for a few years now and she's one of the nicest people. She really cares about her geckos and it shows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!