crestedgecko.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2002, 02:46 PM   #1
adam c
I recently purchased 4 rainwater albino leopard geckos from Garrick Demeyer, www.crestedgecko.com. Not only are these geckos doing really well, but the colloration of these geckos is unmatched. I have seen many bland albinos out there and allthough I think they are all great leo's, none have had the genetic potential to make oustanding offspring, like the ones I have purchased from him. He sent them next day air from Wisconsin to San Diego, they were warm, healthy and bright eyed. I look forward to working with him many times to come and if you are interested in "quality" Leo's I would definitely visit his site. I am ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER and that says a lot!

Old 06-21-2002, 03:00 AM   #2
Ricks Reptiles
Great guy, and great animals. That is all I need to say about him. One of the best leo, and crested gecko breeders.

Do not hesitate do do buisness with him!!

Rick Steward/ Ricks Reptiles

Old 11-26-2002, 07:33 PM   #3
chanceram
I am somewhat new to the world of Geckos (11 months) and have been fascinated by them since. I was a first time online buyer (previous two Leopards from local pet stores) and was nervous about shipping live animals. Garrick of CrestedGecko.com was very courteous and efficient with his communications with me. The Hypo Tangerine Leopard Gecko he sent was exceptionally beautiful, shipped in a timely manner, packaged nicely with heat packs, and appears healthy and active.

Now I am researching/thinking about Cresteds and would not hesitate to order from him again. In any event, I'm sure I will be a repeat customer of his.

Chance Wade
San Francisco

Old 11-27-2002, 06:17 AM   #4
Monte
Garrick has definitely carved a niche for himself in the gecko world with his good service, reasonable prices and healthy animals.

I've done 2 or 3 transactions with him, and each time, it has been well done.

I also like how he has gradually improved his facilities. Looks like he's taking the high road in this business. More power to him.

I would recommend him as well - especially if you are just starting out. It will be a good experience.

Old 11-27-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
Mike Beard II
A good friend of mine puchased some Cresteds from them in Chicago this year. All are doing fabulous and he couldnt be more pleased.

Old 11-28-2002, 04:14 PM   #6
dayer
great animals-great experience

A few monhts back i inquired about a patternless het albino male. He told me he had one. At that time i belive his digi was down and had no way of taking pics, anyhow. i bought the animal animal sight unseen. The gecko arrived and not only was it fdat and healthy but IT was a gorgeous example of a patternless. buy with confidence from garrick. quality animals, great guy and great shipping methods

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!