CricketFood.com (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
Gecko_LoL
CricketFood.com (Inquiry)

Does anyone use cricketfood.com's cricket and/or mealworm bedding? If so, how does it match up to something like the Ultimate Feeder Insect Diet ?

Old 08-27-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
E2MacPets
Cricketfood.com provides only the best supplements and gutloads available. Top notch, do not hesitate to do business with them!

Old 08-27-2004, 09:12 PM   #3
Gecko_LoL
Does their gutload have enough stuff in it so you can use it as the only food? (besides fruits or something else with water)

Old 08-27-2004, 09:20 PM   #4
mattjillson
Cricketfood.com is the best....

Cricketfood.com/AB Herps/Ronnie Buck provides the best gutloads in the market to date. Don't hesitate to do business with Ronnie as he is very fair, super honest and all around just a good guy. You'll see a marked improvement in any animals that you use the product on.

As for the only food source for your feeders it will be enough. The only thing you'll want to add is veggies like carrots or potatoes so that your feeders can get hydration.

Matt Jillson
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2006, 02:26 AM   #5
Junkyard
Had a great deal with Ronnie, good service and fat animals!

Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 AM   #6
Chameleon Company
Let me acknowledge that Ronnie and his wife Cheryl are friends, living about an hour away. We also spent time together tweaking some of his products here with our colony in years past. We raise massive amounts of crickets here, raising them primarily on bulk cricket foods. In the 24 hours prior to crickets becoming actual feeders, we switch them over to Ronnie's premium gutload. If possible, I recommend clean water as a moisture source with crickets, as they can over-feed on certain vegetable/fruit moisture sources, causing diarrhea and poor yields, especially in younger crickets. This water source should be completely changed and disinfected every 2 days. If I were a hobbyist, I would use only Ronnie's food, water, and some occasional green veggies. Ronnie's stuff is A#1

Old 10-14-2006, 05:58 PM   #7
AF Exotics
I can only attest to positive results using Cricketfood.coms' products.I have been using both the cricketfood,then after switching to roaches as a primary feeder,using their roach gutload for a few years now.Ronnie,and his wife,who have been through alot,like others with the hurricanes down there in Fla,maintained customer support and contact as best as he could.This,under very tough personal circumstance,alot to be said of that.I keep and breed only one species of gecko now(alot easier,and less expensive than having 40 species)and it was always known to be problematic,so I cut no corners.Their products are part of the thought that says"I want the best for my geckos".Hands down,one of the "Good Guys" out there.Marcus Quesada

Old 10-15-2006, 08:12 PM   #8
Ballroom
Great stuff

We have been using Ronnie's cricket gutload and salad toppers etc for several years. It certainly makes a difference in the overall health and appearance of your animals.
The food you get is a dry formula so you will need to supply another water source to your crickets but you can feed only that and your crickets will be fat and healthy.. and loaded for your animals.

Old 10-15-2006, 09:02 PM   #9
clarinet45
I wouldn't use anything else! I use their cricket, roach and worm bedding for all my gutloading needs. I recommend them to all my customers!

Old 10-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #10
Powderfinger
I concur!

Ronnie and Cheryl make the best gutload available...hands down!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!