cricketfood.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2003, 04:53 PM   #1
rtmreptiles
Lightbulb cricketfood.com

anyone delt with them and if so how are they to do buissness with? Thanks Ron Meeks @ RTM Reptiles

Old 05-09-2003, 09:45 PM   #2
Wormman
I recently purchased lobster roaches and some of that bug stop. Everything was great and delivered quickly!
Ken Chiarella

Old 05-09-2003, 10:30 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ronnie is a very good guy. He is also owner of www.Australianbeardies.com He is one you can buy with confidence. I have been using his cricket food and wholeheartedly back it.

Old 05-10-2003, 11:22 AM   #4
CheriS
I can totally back this guy with nothing but good, I've purchased his cricket gut load many times and the superworm bedding. I also had the opportunity to go to his home once and was really impressed with the clean cages and set ups he had. This man really cares for his animals.

I think I have the fattest crickets in the country. When we first got this product, I made two test groups. One being feed the gutload and one not being fed it. The difference in crickets was amazing, and there was a noticeable difference in the amount of crickets the dragons were eating.

The crickets in the Cricketfood.com fed one had the fattest white bellies and were always eating, cleaner(less smelly) and almost no die off. The dragons were eating about 1/3 less crickets as they were so heavy. The other crickets were being feed another popular product, did not eat as much or as often and I had far more die off than in the tub that had the cricketfood.com feed.

Only problem was we had to get a scoop to get the fatty crickets out as they burst open so easy and got messy.

Did the beardies profit from this food?
I think so as like I said, they were eating less crickets and getting fuller faster and more significant I think was when I took a fecal sample to the vet for testing, the vet said our dragon was parasite clear but asked me how she liked eating the bee pollen!!! He was able to see that she had that in her diet from the fecal, so I know what one of his ingredients is and that it does pass through to the dragon.

Order arrived prompt and never had a problem with billing or shipping.

Old 05-11-2003, 10:36 AM   #5
alfon76
That's the only gutload I use for my animals and I have had no problems at all. You should be very satisfied with the quality of the product and the results you will see in your animals. You can buy from Ronnie with confidence as I am sure you will not regret it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!