Bad Guy Matt Tipton/Bryan Lucas/Bryan T=BEWARE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
DavidBeard
Matt Tipton/Bryan Lucas/Bryan T=BEWARE!

I thought it would be a good idea to make a cumulative post in regards to a certain community scumbag who goes by many names....his real name is Matt Tipton, but goes by lots of aliases (user name here on Fauna is "Bryan T").

Matt is a known and confirmed thief of intellectual property (he mainly steals pictures from other hobbyists/breeders and posts them around the net claiming to own the animals). I caught him red-handed doing this myself a while back....He posted a picture of a Leucistic Ball Python on the old version of the Kentucky Reptile Expo Forum (said forum is now gone, as are all the posts regarding this occurrence, but many people witnessed this event and could verify this if needed).....As it turns out, the picture of the Leucy Ball belonged to a breeder from the United Kingdom.

Matt, aside from being a pathological liar (he has lied about his occupation, level of income, property ownership and collection of animals in order to "impress" people I suppose?) is also a convicted felon (weapons-related charges) who has committed criminal harassment and terroristic threatening to myself and other hobbyists/breeders who will not do business with him due to his behavior. One instance sticks out in my mind where he threatened the family of one breeder who would not sell him a Boa morph. I am not positive of this person's name, but I believe they are a member of Fauna and could perhaps reiterate the details?

There is a thread here on Fauna where Matt's behavior is documented in regards to his interactions with Tom Burke....he has a penchant for nagging/bothering/pestering breeders to death and then trying to drag their name through the mud once they have had enough of him.

This is exactly the kind of person we DON'T need in the reptile community. I am ashamed to share the same state with this character (he lives in Frankfort, KY). Do not sell to, buy from or do business in any fashion with Matt Tipton!