Got a new boa have questions about his morphs and value - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
stkpaintballer
Got a new boa have questions about his morphs and value

I picked up this boa yesterday I was told it is a summit hypo jungle 100% het albino. But I have had people say that he is also pastel so if someone could put some input in on that. I have no clue on the genetics so if someone could give me some info on how good the genetics are and what he is worth? I traded a male pastel ball python for him. Is that a good trade?? Im posting up some pictures I just want some more info on his morph and value not that I got him just to sell him because I plan on keeping him as a pet possibly a breeder down the road.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
stkpaintballer
He has lots of orange to him

Old 06-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
ShadowAceD
If he is a Summit Line animal then yes, he is a pastel. He is a Hypo, I am not sure about the Jungle. Need better full body pics, close ups of the saddles, his head and tail. Even then, without knowing the exact breeding, may not be possible to tell.

As far as value, if you feel he was worth it, then he was. If you do not, then he was not. The monetary value of a snake is only what someone is willing to pay.

He's a good looking animal.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Matt2979
I don't see jungle either, BUT it is (definitely for me) harder to pick up on the jungle gene when mixed with hypo. Even if he's not jungle, I would say that you got a fantastic deal for a male pastel BP! (Last couple of pastel balls I produced, I practically gave them away.)

Old 07-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
stkpaintballer
here are a few more pictures of the back

Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
stkpaintballer
Up to the top

Old 07-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
hhmoore
Did you really just bump a discussion thread??
(hint: If you want to bring the topic back up, do so by making a relevant post)

Old 07-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #8
stkpaintballer
its my thread why is it any of your business if I bump my thread

Old 07-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stkpaintballer View Post
its my thread why is it any of your business if I bump my thread
Well ... he's a moderator so ... pretty much anything that happens on the site is his business. :-)

Old 07-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
stkpaintballer
well if he would have said hey your not supposed to do that or hey im a mod can you fix that but instead I got a very short response. Dont get me wrong I love this forum and want to respect everyone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!