Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #51
Pasodama
Laura, yeah, I had to do a double take. LoL
It seems that Branden simply didn't update his profile.
He is in Florida and has a Florida phone #.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:07 PM   #52
Pasodama
Hmmmm ... I thought Dubia roaches weren't legal in Florida.
May have to double check whenever I get a moment.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #53
Playboid
If anyone has any information on whee my snakes may be, please contact me via PM. I am offering a reward. It's nothing huge, but if I can find out where they are it would really help my situation. Thank you all again.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:14 PM   #54
45lcrevolver
Dubia roaches are illegal in Florida!

Old 05-08-2015, 11:32 PM   #55
LauraB
As I understand it, all non-native feeder insects (Blaptica dubia – orange spotted roach; Eublaberus distanti –six spotted roach; Eublaberus prosticus – orange headed roach; Nauphoeta cinerea – lobster roach, are prohibited.

Yo, Branden ... do you have a permit? Where are Wayne's snakes?

Old 05-09-2015, 03:04 AM   #56
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymped View Post
I said "I think 8" you can clearly see in the text. as I ship out boxes daily I could be wrong Id like to see if that is the box I shipped with my name on it. I didn't horde text messages as I didn't think it would come to this. If he would post the chat all the way to where he threatened me with legal action it would help. This whole scenario, and since Wayne claims I just run and hide I feel that me posting here will do nothing, I'm not worried about one small speed bump within 5 years of good business practices you can not please everyone. He can keep slandering me and calling me a fraud and saying I will run and hide over and over again, my time is worth far more than me to deal with someone who can not be reasoned with anyone who needs any further info can contact me on fauna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then let's get right down to the bottom-line. Up front he sent you the snakes that were agreed upon for $10k plus extra. There was a set time frame for the deal. It didn't happen.

The deal didn't transpire liked agreed and there was a attempted to modify the deal to make it work. It didn't work.

At this point it would be better just to work out the difference that was sent in the one box and ship the snakes back. No reason to continue this.Just return the snakes.

Five years of good business practices means nothing if you walk with $10k worth of snakes and provide nothing. Its not a little speed bump. You have the snakes and he doesn't have his order. Stating you can't please everyone just isn't going to cut it. Trying to finish this deal I don't think is going to work. Its sour and not worth disputing counts on every box of roaches. Just end it.

Just my Opinion.

Switching hats here.

You are required to use your correct location when using this site. The classified ad you put up a couple of days ago asking to trade roaches for clowns is in violation of the terms of service of this site if you don't correct your location. Please correct your profile information

Old 05-09-2015, 03:23 AM   #57
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Laura, yeah, I had to do a double take. LoL
It seems that Branden simply didn't update his profile.
He is in Florida and has a Florida phone #.
Not likely because the IP he used to register on this site in 2012 was in Palm Harbor, FL. All the IP addresses he used to post on this site since registering have been from Florida.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:14 AM   #58
LauraB
Branden also posted in May of 2014 on another pertinent site that his location/colony was in Georgia, even though his profile at that site also showed Batesville, IN as his home. Screen shot taken.

Wayne, to what address did you send your snakes?

Old 05-09-2015, 05:15 AM   #59
Playboid
Just waking up. Gotta work but I'll try and screenshot the syr order at some point otherwise I'll get it after work. I was a Florida address. To palm something or other. Suburb of Tampa.

Old 05-09-2015, 06:15 AM   #60
srsb
"Helping" Wayne -------> Steals $10,000
"Small speed bump" ---------> Steals $10,000
Give Wayne his snakes back and just be done

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo