Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:06 AM   #71
LauraB
Wqyne, how many other deals have you done with Branden?

Old 05-11-2015, 12:07 AM   #72
LauraB
Wgyne = Wayne

Old 05-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #73
Playboid
1 last year. Dan found Branden here. In that deal, I basically sold my snakes to Dan who traded them to Branden for roaches to be technically correct in my statement. Same procedure though. Dan and Branden agreed on roaches and values. Branden and I agreed on snakes and values. When everything matched up, I shipped to Branden then he shipped to Dan. Dan checked BOIs on Branden and I contacted his references that we both ironically had in common. I had no reason to believe this deal wouldn't go the same way. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:09 AM   #74
selitper10
I have had dealings with wayne for many years now. He has always been upfront and honest in every transaction. When things gone wrong unexpectedly, he tries in every way to bend backwards to make it right. I have to say that this deal is cut and dry. Brandon has 10k worth of snakes, wayne (or dan, rather) has 181.00 worth of roaches. Plain and simple! How much more does wayne have to bend, hes willing to take back the animals, the roaches that are owed, or cash. This is crazy!

Old 05-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #75
Josh Baity
This was one of the biggest headaches of a BOI thread I have ever read... but well worth it and I'm glad the fraud responded.

Not even ONCE does Branden respond cordially by saying "y'know what... here's the rest of your animals back, I can't fulfill my end of the original deal and I messed up"

Instead it's "i'm sorry, I can't fit everything in my LAMBORGHINI". and now it's "I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA.

5 YEARS of "good business". I asked all over the place, and nobody knows who you are. A minimal amount of folks do... and the ones that DO know who you are think you're nothing but trouble.

You're the kind of jackass that everyone needs as much warning about as can ever be possible. You ARE a fraud by definition.

I also like the tidbit about how your BROTHER (for folks that don't know... that means family blood sibling that is known to this party).. "stole" the most coveted animal you acquired.

I'm so glad you responded to some of the posts here Mr. Branden... You're a fraud.

You're also breaking the FL laws by having dubia there... which is against EVERYTHING we want in the reptile community.

My opinion of that might change if Branden can prove the dubia were shipped from IN, and not FL... I don't give a crap if he's rich and has a lamborghini... I give a crap if he's fucking up state line import export laws.

Shipping label photo???

Old 05-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #76
Playboid
The shipping label is posted here. They were shipped from Florida. It is one of the things I'll be bringing with me to the State's Attorney's office next week. I have to take another day off, but I believe this time I have EVERYTHING they asked for to press charges. Then I'll have to educate myself on filing the civil suit. Again, I don't want to put anyone through the legal system. I think it's flawed. Branden is leaving me no choice in the matter. He refuses to answer any of the important questions like, WHERE ARE MY SNAKES! I am just beside myself someone who claims to be as wealthy as Branden claims, would put someone who's living check to check through this turmoil. It makes no sense. I'm exhausted, broke (mentally and financially), and just baffled by all of this. This is why our hobby/industry is going to the crap. People like this. I just want to cry I'm so frustrated.

Old 05-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #77
LauraB
Wayne, does this snake look familiar? He posted it May 6th.
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2015, 07:54 PM   #78
Playboid
Yes. That is the killer butter clown male I sent him, he claims his brother stole. Which is why he can't simply return my animals. ��

Old 05-14-2015, 10:40 PM   #79
Gymped

This is all I wanted to include here just so everyone knows what was originally agreed to but then was changed but I'm quite sure Wayne left this one out, as for the photo that was one from my birthday celebration I had previously that I did in fact post on my birthday as my birthday has just recently passed. all of these social media things have been public since day 1 I have nothing to hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-14-2015, 10:49 PM   #80
Playboid
That was NOT the original agreement! Lol that was negotiated the afternoon of April 26th, on the way to take my mom to Book of Mormon. A which time we spoke on the phone and I told you, before you make any more promises you can't keep, make sure you can complete the order in the 6 weeks you claimed you could..... A couple hours passed and I called you and asked if your time line was accurate and you informed me you needed 6 MONTHS not 6 weeks..... That screen shot you posted was NEVER a done deal BECAUSE YOU COULDNT FILL THAT PROMISE EITHER!!! Lol you're so full of shit your eyes must be brown!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo