Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:50 PM   #81
Playboid
Why don't you repost that with the date of that text and see if it's April 26th!!! Let's see who's on point son, cuz it ain't you!

Old 05-14-2015, 10:54 PM   #82
Gymped
If you read it says $2000 a month so based on that it would be 5 months, at which point you responded that you were happy with you it. Either way those terms ended up not being good enough and I tried once again to change my planned payout to cater to you. This is another agreement that you changed after you were satisfied with it. I will respond when I can sorry all others for gaps in my responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-14-2015, 11:04 PM   #83
LauraB
Since you are here now, Branden ... for the what, third? time, I ask [b]where are Wayne's snakes?[b]

Old 05-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #84
Playboid
Post the text before and the 4 after that buddy.....
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #85
Gymped
Please post the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-14-2015, 11:13 PM   #86
Playboid
April 26th.... When I get home from work, I'll upload the entire thread of texts from that excerp you posted Branden..... Then people can see what was really said, not just another attempt at you manipulating things to look good on your end.
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #87
Playboid
AND BESIDES, THIS IS THREAD WAS ME ATTEMPTING TO HELP YOU MAKE THE SITUATION RIGHT!!! The deal was supposed to have been complete 4 days prior!!!

Old 05-14-2015, 11:15 PM   #88
Playboid
Furthermore, YOU STILL HAVENT SENT ME MY ANIMALS!!! WHY???????????

Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 PM   #89
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymped View Post
... as for the photo that was one from my birthday celebration I had previously that I did in fact post on my birthday as my birthday has just recently passed.
LOL ... that was from your birthday celebration that you did post on your birthday because it has recently passed? Yeah? So what?

Why are you posting a photo of Wayne's snake from your birthday celebration that you did post on your birthday because your birthday has passed? I feel like a moron even repeating that nonsense you believe to be a logical and rational explanation.

Where are Wayne's snakes?

Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 PM   #90
Playboid
I'm going to bed. I had the first productive day since he screwed me going on almost a month ago.... I'm not going to let him take my good day from me. Goodnight

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo