Feeling Things Out - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-02-2019, 02:59 AM   #1
Duffield
Feeling Things Out

Hey,

I have been keeping Chameleons for about 1/2 years. They are beautiful animals and I enjoy them very much. Long story short after hatching my first clutch I shortly found out what is was like wondering where these guys would end up. The possibility of sending these guys off to someone without the knowledge and understanding needed to keep them healthy kinda took the joy out of things.

I was hoping to look around the north Texas area and see if anyone was looking to buy my males. Some of which has linage, and some that don't. I want to shrink my collection down to a size where there is joy in my hobby. I dont intend on breeding any more, and to be frank it wasn't the best decision I have made.

If anyone has any interest PM me, and I can send some pictures. I'm not looking to make profit, I really want to find good homes in my area. If you can show me how great your going to take care of my guys the price will reflect.

I am looking at getting rid of
x1 Veiled Male from CB Reptiles. Small foot injury from a while back.
x1 Nosy Be from LLL that is about 11 months old. Male
x1 Ambilobe with a great line. Going to be a great breeder

I also will have a bunch of baby Ambilobe. I have 16 that are doing great, They still have two months before they can ship, however local is another story.

Thinking about throwing up my OE male thats 5 1/2 years old from Garrett Smith. He would have to be going to a great home with room to get around. I wanted to breed him however it's way above my skill level.

Let me know if you are interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2019, 09:32 AM   #2
Angeld1ck
Hey man I’m in Arlington Texas and I’ve been looking for a parsons for a while send me a text 214-650-3616

Old 07-02-2019, 10:00 AM   #3
Angeld1ck
I own 6 panther chameleons I breed most of my insects, for the most part my panthers are outdoors, i live in a really shaded region so temperatures don’t get above 88. I’m ready for my first parsons and I would give him a 5L5W2Wide ft enclosure

Old 07-02-2019, 11:50 AM   #4
arnaldolex1
would you ship interested in the nosy b

Old 07-04-2019, 10:57 PM   #5
Cny Chamouflage
very interested and very versed in the cham world. shoot me a message

Old 07-06-2019, 03:41 PM   #6
bschartz
Hello, I am also interested in the panther chameleons and have had previous experience with chameleons. I am located in Houston.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:41 AM   #7
Derekm
Sent you a message. Please reply when you get a chance

Old 07-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #8
arnaldolex1
3475225767 for the nosy send me a price

Old 07-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #9
Duffield
Greetings,

Just an update, I have sold the Parsons. They went pretty quick, found a good guy that takes care of his animals. I'm really not trying to ship these animals. I have a light blue Nosy Be male, young Ambilobe male, and will have a few babies that are five weeks old.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2019, 01:31 PM   #10
OoLutz
Hi I am a new member here but I have a lot of experience with many types of animals. I raised I male veiled Chameleon for 5 years. However I have worked for a science Museum and an aquarium. I have cared for alligators, tarantulas, cave roaches, Madagascar hissing cockroaches, stingrays, poison dart frog’s, bearded dragons, leopard geckos, and a variety of snakes. Reptiles are my favorite. And I have absolutely loved raising my veiled. I am interested in male Ambilobe. I live in the Shreveport Louisiana area. Let me know if we can work something out. 318 Dash 655, 3137.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!