Male Adult Nosy Be. Ready to breed. $200 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help keep this site alive? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #1
derrickjohnson27
Thumbs up Male Adult Nosy Be. Ready to breed. $200

CHAMELEON HAS BEEN SOLD. I HAVE OTHERS STILL AVAILABLE. JUST CONTACT.

~~~ Please read the entire listing before asking me a question that's already been answered in the listing. Please follow directions. ~~~

Male Adult Nosy be for sale. Ready to breed. I was holding a lot back thinking, "Oh I will get back into breeding when I have time..." It isn't going to happen so I am letting this guy go too. It sucks but he is a great chameleon to go to a new home. Perfectly healthy!

1.25 years old. From Kammer lines. Really chill guy. Eats from hand, crawls out of the cage to hang out, etc. Head bobs to the ladies. Great blue color. Great yellow blush. $200 plus shipping. I will get you a quote for shipping if you message/email me your zip code.

I have two females who are ready to breed that I can throw in for $100 each. They are unrelated. They are from Canvas Chameleons.

I will ship via FedEx overnight ONLY! I WILL SHIP VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT ONLY!!! I WILL SHIP VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY! Not USPS, not UPS. With the heat being what it is, I will ship to your local fedex hub. (So the chameleon doesn't sit on a hot truck until it is delivered, ya dig?) If you live somewhere that is somehow cool right now, we can ship overnight fedex to your house but you HAVE TO BE THERE TO ACCEPT IT! Otherwise, send it to your work. I will ship Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday's have more delays than other days due to backlogs over the weekend and Thursdays and Fridays don't allow for problems with FedEx. (Your chameleon would then be sitting somewhere all weekend in a box.) Not cool.

Payment via PayPal. Easy Peasy.

I communicate via email and message ONLY.

Email me at peachtree9321@protonmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2019, 11:53 PM   #2
Matthall129
What kammers line is he from...and what is the lineage on the females thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
for sale, nosy be male, panther male