Rep Power??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum > FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum Any issues related to the FaunaTopSites listings are welcome to be posted here.

Old 12-16-2004, 07:54 PM   #11
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
Brian.... when you're in town, my phone number is right below.... give me a call and I'll take you to lunch....

Neil

Neil you have a deal.. Tampa is going to be about 63 miles from where I am getting placed, and it would be great to finally meet you and maybe see some of your animals in person.

Old 12-16-2004, 09:29 PM   #12
Neil Gubitz
Brian.... 63 MILES???.... That's, "Shouting Distance"???.... You must have one hell of a set of lungs on you.... lmao

Just let me know when you're around and I'll give you directions to my house.... you can CALL ME any time BEFORE you get here, too, ya know??....

Neil

Old 12-16-2004, 10:16 PM   #13
Seamus Haley
Brian, you need to keep in mind that Neil doesn't actually HAVE any animals, he's just a two bit hustling middleman that drop ships... Or so he claims every time his back is up against the wall for the blatant misrepresentations and lies he posts in those ads where he goes insane with the adjectives.

And Rich, you should realize by now that Neil doesn't have any reason to obey the rules of this site. He'll create as many duplicate threads as he likes because he knows that he'll never actually be banned for good. You'll apparantly always let him back in if he cries and whines about how he's been rehabilitated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!