Hello everyone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #1
Jake Van Huis
Hello everyone

Hello everyone, my name isn’t Jake

I’ve been a reptile enthusiast all my life and have held many reptiles. Most recently sold all my Aqua Blue iguanas and a few monitors and looking to get into a new breed of Geckos.

I’ve been researching Gargoyle Geckos for the last 3-4 months very sternly. I’ve even gone to quite a few breeders and talked to them and reptile shows. Also will be out at the Houston Repticon coming on March 17/18. I’m looking to become a new breeder of the amazing Gargoyle Geckos out of Houston, Texas.

Here’s where I’d like some thoughts! I’m looking to purchase 1 male and 3-4 female Gargs. And yes I have the space for them and the tanks necessary and already all set up and operating now for the last 2-3 weeks to monitor my exact temps and humidity just to insure they will be arriving to the perfect home. My main tank for all female will actually be a tank I had made at 50 inches in length, 110 inches in height and 24 inches in width. Took my forever to find someone to get me the exact tank I wanted but I think this will well suit homing multiple Gargs together, with plenty of space and height. I’m making my own custom features in the tank by making my own design with the DIY styrofoam technique and going to throw some live plants in, what’s y’alls thoughts?

Also any breeders out there with some Gargs for sale, I’d be very much interested in taking a look at what you had available!!

Old 03-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Jake Van Huis
My name IS Jake, I’m not sure why auto correct put isn’t!

Old 03-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #3
Randall Turner
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a potentially really enjoyable enclosure to watch the geckos in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!