Herping Spots in Pennsylvania - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
jemster3
Herping Spots in Pennsylvania

Hello all. Im looking for a spot to herp for Timber rattlesnakes in North East Pa. I know most of those who know may not be interested in telling me a good spot. But, the truth is they are becoming more and more rare and i would like to observe them in the wild. I have no intent on keeping any snakes i find. So, someone please help. Thank you so much - Jeremy

Old 05-03-2019, 12:30 PM   #2
Jeff Schofield
If anyone tells you to go anywhere but a library Id be surprised.....you are the reason there arent many of these left. RESPECT YOUR SPOTS....NEVER SHARE!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!