How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
Utta
They don't need to be a paid member to start a good guy post on you. (Imo, more important)

Old 09-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #22
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by goReptiles View Post
There are a few forums that allow trader ratings without having to pay. I have never really seen it abused, but I see how 'bad' people doing that.

I agree with those who feel it is unfair that if they pay and leave a rating, but they cannot receive the same in return because their customer wasn't a paid member. That isn't fair. I was going to sign up, when I saw you had to pay to be able to leave a rating, but I would like to be able to reap some benefit if I have to pay to leave positive remarks for someone who isn't a paid member.

Because there are so many unpaid members, it makes me not want to pay, as I won't reap any positive ratings for transactions. I would hate to ask everyone I do business with if they're a paid member, and if they're not then too bad they don't get a rating from me. I'm not doing something that I can't get back in return. I'd like to be known as a good seller/buyer, but if there's no guarantee that I'm going to be benefited, what's the point?

*My two cents**
There are other benefits to being a paid subscriber, the Trader Rating system is only one of them...frankly, the best way to build your name is through participation, and it is that realm that the benefits become noticeable and worthwhile.

(Speaking of which - the Member Benefits Table kinda needs an update, Rich)

Old 09-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(Speaking of which - the Member Benefits Table kinda needs an update, Rich)

Now Harald... he has more pressin things to do... Like fix the URL upload function

Old 08-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #24
Rabbit87
Too bad that's how it works. I am suspicious about a possible poacher and feel they need to clarify if their toads are CB or poached. BTW its technically a protected species and there are state laws regarding taking them from the wild. The sellers are not being forthright with me and what they have told me make me suspicious about how they acquire the toads. Especially the last email i got from them.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #25
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit87 View Post
Too bad that's how it works. I am suspicious about a possible poacher and feel they need to clarify if their toads are CB or poached.

I don't quite understand how being able to leave a trader rating would help in this situation? Trader ratings are to leave feedback for people that have done business with each other.

You could always make an inquiry or info thread on the BOI...

-April

Old 08-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
Rabbit87
Thank you! I am still learning my way around here and just learned that I can't leave ratings/comments LOL so I will go to the BOI and re-post there. Thanks for some direciton! )Its really appreciated!

Old 10-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #27
blazemcsmith
so how much do i have to contribute?

Old 10-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #28
Fangthane
The lowest level of paid membership is $25 a year.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #30
kanozig
kinda sucks

i cant get many ratings at all because everyone i am doing business with is not a contributing member but me, only thing I am able to do is leave good feedback for NON Contributing members..... doesnt seem fair....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!