Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #291
Snake-Queen
As a breeder, I don't understand how someone would sell an EGG & how a customer would buy an EGG.

As a breeder, I know anything can happen to eggs and babies within the first 2 months of life.

This whole practice confuses me.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #292
jbeardie1988
NEVER BUY AT FIRE AND ICE DRAGONS. FTP

Wow... i purchased a silkie here a little before halloween. he was 6" when i purchased him a month in a half later i receive a baby dragon that would not eat and was no where near 5" and looks nothing like the one i chose. two weeks after he arrived i visit the for sale page and what do i see... the dragon i purchased for $100 more than what i payed. as soon as i brought it up to them they took him of unlike the other dragons that they put sold and leave on the page. the answer they gave me was not even an answer it was " i have no explanation" "adam must of screwed up". please people stay away from this site they are horrible people that dont care for their customers or their animals they just see them as money i love animals we get attached to them that being said hes doing great now and their solution is ship him back to get refund no bitch the money is NOT the problem its how fucking shady you people are. i wish i would have known about this site with the reviews i would have stayed away and i hope you read this before you goto them...worst experience ever i have a total of 9 dragons and i got them from various sites like a1 reptiles, bearded dragon central, and others and they were great from customer service to the dragons..i cant wait for a reptile expo in la hopefully fire and ice will be their because they might have an idea in their head about me because i treat people with respect but in person they will meet me and what the fuck im about...they put my son thru shit by sending such a small dragon that almost died and didnt even give a fuck about it sorry for the language but im pretty fucking mad.

Old 12-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #293
Pasodama
The cursing will, very likely, earn you some infractions.
However, am sorry to hear about your poor experience, with Fire and Ice Dragons, and glad that you shared it on this BOI thread about them.
I, personally, would/will never do business with her/them. Hope many others follow suit.

Old 12-28-2014, 12:09 AM   #294
TripleMoonsExotic
I noticed the other day they're advertising hard on Facebook now. Paid advertising. Makes me cringe every time it pops up on my News Feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 12-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #295
JeffVeit
How is this woman still in business???

Old 12-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #296
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffVeit View Post
Faithful followers, un-knowledgeable customers ...

Old 12-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #297
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
That's the long way of say idiots!

Old 12-28-2014, 06:30 PM   #298
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
That's the long way of say idiots!
Trying to be diplomatic.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #299
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffVeit View Post
Well, if her ads are now popping up in FB feeds and people don't know to do their research here on Fauna then they wouldn't know there's a problem. There's not much about her on the various FB reptile feedback groups - which is a hint to folks who have had unpleasant dealings with her.

Old 01-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #300
TwoSixSided
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
This is me right now. I typed into google "bearded dragon breeders" thinking the top result couldn't possibly be a bad person.

Now I am sitting here, $215 dollars missing and "too cold to ship". She told me that next week they could ship or she could make me sign a waiver saying that if the dragon comes dead it is my fault, and pay extra for "special shipping", but I looked at the temps they are similar to this weeks, so I'm sure she would say the same thing. Then I stumbled upon these terrible terrible reviews and horror stories which I am now a part of.

I asked for a refund and she posted her policy. I now opened a dispute with my bank on the matter, and also made a thread on reddit in the legal section asking if I would win, only to be told that her policy is legal and I could be the one brought in by her to civil court. How can I not be legally allowed a refund on something I haven't even received yet.. Has anyone else done this and won their dispute? I'm very scared now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!