Potential cobreeders for Zero Bearded Dragons around Pittsburgh, PA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #1
dragonfanatic4454
Potential cobreeders for Zero Bearded Dragons around Pittsburgh, PA

I am looking to see if there are any breeders of bearded dragons near Pittsburgh, PA who are looking to breed the Zero morph dragons. I have almost a year old, decently Red leatherback Male 100% het for zero, hypo, and trans RTB and was looking for someone that had either a zero female or 100% het zero female that was RTB. Preferably the female would either be a visual hypo or trans or 100% het for hypo or trans but I would consider doing it without.

I have the means to incubate, feed and house the babies, but think of this is a "stud" opportunity. I don't have the details and how anything would be split yet, but wanted to see if there was even anything like this out there. I do have a hypo, 100% het zero and trans female but I believe in responsible breeding and she is just way too young still so I am waiting for her to grow up.

Email me if you are interested or know of anyone in the area looking to do something similar. cjwink4454@aol.com.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!