For Sale UKCBB PINKTONGUE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 06-11-2023, 05:18 PM   #1
jeffnivens
UKCBB PINKTONGUE

I have this UK bred Pink-tongue skink (Hemisphaeriodon gerrardii) for sale that we imported as a baby into the US. This animal is unrelated to all other bloodlines in the US. He is approximately 2 years old and feeding on a mixture of snail meat and cat food, along with ZooMed, Pangea, and Repashy gecko diet on occasion. Sex is unconfirmed, and thus not guaranteed, but he looks to be a male. (He had to be separated from his litter mates and shows hemipenile bulges.) Pink-tongue skinks are a cousin to the bluetongues that are born with blue tongues that fade to pink. This is a great species to keep if you are looking to have a medium sized skink with a personable demeanor and calm disposition. If you're interested in this critter, contact me through the website, email me at nivenscritterstudio@gmail.com, or message me on Facebook.

Price: $685 OBO plus shipping
Birth: July 2021
Weight: 120gName:  11_2.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  65.9 KBName:  11_3.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  49.3 KBName:  11_1.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  49.6 KB

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-22-2023, 11:10 PM   #2
jeffnivens
BUMP (06/22/23)

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!