I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I just want my profile deleted
You've been told numerous times that is not going to happen. Repeat requests sound like you are again trolling.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #72
hhmoore
You aren't happy here - we get it. Really; we do.
Your profile isn't going to be deleted, no matter how many times you say you want it to be - I think you get that, deep down inside where it really matters.
Your derogatory comments are uncalled for...and unappreciated. If they continue, rest assured that you will be removed from this community; and, for what it's worth, I doubt you'll be missed.
Once again, I bid you adieu

Old 02-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #73
Chiappini92
Listen you want to hear a sad story about the Lygodactylus Williamsi in my picture? I got that blue gecko as a Christmas present because I couldn't find a hedgehog. The website gave absolutely no description of it whatsoever so basically I thought it was a leopard gecko, which I've had previous experience with. Come to find from the local pet owner that it was a dwarf gecko and I was sad and wanted something I could play with. When I got it I hated it at first but I hung up vines and gave it a little coconut hut to live in. It was the coolest pet I ever had. After 3 months it passed away and I came to find that the website that sold them had imports from Tanzania, not homebred so that meant the poor guy had been taken from a jungle in the wild. I still have his tiny body in the freezer, I decided to preserve it since he was so expensive and special. I hope that maybe someday I can bury him back at his real home in Tanzania so that I know that after all that stress he eventually did make it back to his real home where he belonged.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #74
Chiappini92
Anyways back on topic, you people are violating my civil rights by not allowing me to delete my private information. If you don't delete my profile and all my post I WILL bring Richard to court.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

At one time I was actually considering setting up one of those displays like you see in some factories indicating the number of days that have elapsed without an accident. But mine was going to be the number of days since the last threatened lawsuit instead.

Set it back to zero

Old 02-08-2014, 01:21 PM   #76
WebSlave
Quote:
Because your community sucks to be honest, you people make adopting an exotics animal such a process and make it practically unaffordable to people who don't have hundreds of bucks to blow, even than when your willing to spend a lot of money something stupid has to happen like forckng you to fill out an application and wait weeks or even mknths for a response, than to make it worse y'all take pride in breeding these species when there are thousands of cats and dogs that get out to sleep every hour of the day that are I'm dire need of homes and attention. Not that reptiles are mindless, my leopard gecko recognized her owner a year after she had given her to me. I'm all for ethical breeding and what not but seriously all my friends that have had reptiles get bored and give them away or worse. I had one guy order a snake from an website with a moderately good reputation only to have it contract mites and kill all his reptiles, and this guy was actually dedicated to them. Lets face it, this industry is flawed so there. I said it. Personally I couldn't are about posts and whatnot. I just want my profile deleted so do as I wish like a normal message board.
So tell me, what other message boards have you been on where they would delete your profile for you? Or allow YOU to delete it yourself? You apparently think this is a common practice, so from where are you gleaning that self professed knowledge? A lot of message boards run vBulletin, and I know for a fact that vBulletin does not offer that as an option to members to exercise. Maybe some others do, but I would be seriously surprised.

As for the rant earlier in the above post. Seriously? If "hundreds of bucks" is an insurmountable hurdle for you, then maybe just working with goldfish is a better path for you to take. Caring for most animals is a substantial investment in both time and MONEY. And if you think you don't have enough patience just waiting for permits and what not, really, maybe caring for animals just isn't your thing.

I don't think this industry is flawed at all. But as for SOME of the people who want to participate within it? Perhaps yes, this could very well be true. But I doubt ANY industry is any different in that respect.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #77
WebSlave
Quote:
Anyways back on topic, you people are violating my civil rights by not allowing me to delete my private information. If you don't delete my profile and all my post I WILL bring Richard to court.
Again, knock yourself out.

And do me a favor, please. When you discuss this with your attorney, please videotape the conversation for me. I want to see his or her reaction to your claims when he reads your posts here.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #78
Chiappini92
Oh I assure you that won't be necessary.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:46 PM   #79
WebSlave
Quote:
Oh I assure you that won't be necessary.

Seriously fella, if you thought "hundreds of dollars" for adopting exotic animals was expensive, wait until you get a quote on adopting an attorney. Prepare yourself for an eye opener.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #80
rcarichter
Quote:
I got that blue gecko as a Christmas present because I couldn't find a hedgehog.... and wanted something I could play with. When I got it I hated it at first but I hung up vines and gave it a little coconut hut to live in.. I still have his tiny body in the freezer.
Precisely zero of your leopard gecko experience applies to Lygodactylus. The vines and hut are nice decorations, but have nothing to do with husbandry. These are delicate animals, not playthings for beginners. What did you think an arboreal animal needed with a hut?

Quote:
unaffordable to people who don't have hundreds of bucks to blow, even than when your willing to spend a lot of money something stupid has to happen like forckng you to fill out an application and wait weeks or even mknths for a response.
First of all, your aforementioned writing skills are slipping because you're angry. Rookie move.
Secondly, what the heck are you talking about with the forms? Thinking of breeding something critically endangered? And if hundreds of dollars sounds like a lot, take the dead lizard out of your mother's freezer, because you are not going to Tanzania to bury the body.

Now, not only do you have the trolling rant preserved for posterity, but you are showing the animal world another person never to deal with.

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!