SOLD!! Yearling Yellow Ackie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 04-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #1
chrisw61
Yearling Yellow Ackie

Offering Yearling Yellow Ackie. Not sexed. I bought this as a small baby and it is in perfect condition. I keep this animal in a 40 gallon breeder tank - very simple set-up that is easy to duplicate. He/she is only 4.5 inches from tip of nose to tail base. Tail adds another 4 inches. This animal sits in a room with me all day so it is totally acclimated to people and pets and never hides. I feed him ONLY crickets and I feed him roughly every other day. He is no larger than a leopard gecko and way more fun. Yellow Ackies are smaller and calmer (my opinion) than Red Ackies and make a great first dwarf monitor. No need to feed them chicken or ground beef or pinkies unless you want a larger more lethargic animal. I'd be happy to share all details for how to keep this monitor. Again, very, very simple. Selling for $265 + shipping. All pics taken today or yesterday. Can also send youtube link to short video taken yesterday. Thanks. PM please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
Babettas
I am very interested but I don't know anything about them .What size enclose what I have now that I am trying to find something special is 24x24x36 but I think it most likely to small it has a a lot of wood in it heat lamp uvb light tell me what the shipping would be to 55379 the cage is high not long

Old 04-10-2019, 08:29 PM   #3
chrisw61
Ackies

I sent you a private message with additional info on how I am keeping it. Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!