Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #11
Sugarhedgie
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I'm another reader who doesn't post here often. This topic has been hashed and rehashed but there comes a time when more voices need to speak.

After reading every post, my conclusion is that Michelle deserves her prize per the terms of the raffle as originally offered. I see nothing but truth supported by documentation from Michelle. The truth is also the best defense to any claims of defamation.

Mr. Park and the IRCF that benefited from the raffle never put forth the terms that they will award the afore mentioned prize to the winning ticket holder unless for some subjective reason they don't like her or have decided she is greedy. When the promised Tegu was not bred by Mr. Park, the alternate monetary award should have been sent in a timely manner. The game playing with the purple vs. blue and trying to obtain a Tegu as a prize from other breeders is, to say the least, distasteful.

The "greed testing" of Michelle is outrageous and manipulative in my opinion. It is not greedy to expect the other party to fulfill an accepted offer, especially when that other party set the terms of the offer in the first place.

If this had been an outright purchase for an agreed to monetary consideration with the same "tegu or money" terms stated in advance, there would be no question of a bad guy rating until or unless it was made right. To me this is a separate issue from any good works done by Mr. Park and the IRCF past, present, or future. Sadly, good works lose their luster when tainted by actions of bad faith.

Best wishes Michelle.

Tags
raffle, tegu