young hypo citrus male - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:18 AM   #11
carpenter1849
SORRY GUYS THE TRANS WAS SOLD EARLIER LAST LAST NIGHT
& NOO THIS IS A HYPO CITRUS JUST LIGHTER THEN THE REST OF THE CLUTCH SO HE IS CHEAPER IM KEEPING THE REST
THANKS

Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #12
carpenter1849
MY ADULT HYPO TRANS WAS SOLD........
THE AD WAS REMOVED BY A MOD...... WITHOUT CONTACTING ME
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES ......
HERE HE IS THE DRAGONS HYPOTRANS. MALE FROM TROY@ REGAL REPTILES SOLD
  Received Infraction
Old 12-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #13
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
Posting the link is fine, but the rest of this discussion, if continued, needs to be on the BOI not the classifieds.

He did delete the thread in question with the stolen photo, but it's still there should it be needed.
Hmmmmm...

Old 12-15-2009, 04:44 AM   #14
Clay Davenport
This puts me in a quandary. This discussion does not belong in the classifieds any further, but now the OP is basically saying I am lying.
A mod did NOT delete the ad, the OP did. A simple screen shot will demonstrate that.

I am at work however, and cannot provide the screen shot until I get home in a few hours. I'm going to lock this thread for now. If it's brought to the BOI, the discussion can continue there.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #15
Clay Davenport
Screen shot

Here is the screen shot showing where the OP is the one that deleted the ad himself.
The picture he posted in the ad, and posted above, can be seen here in it's original uncropped form.
http://www.bearded-dragon.info/image...hypotrans2.jpg

It is located on this page, part way down
http://www.bearded-dragon.info/breeders.htm

I post this picture to prove that a mod did not delete the ad as the OP claimed, since the claim was made here.
I'll lock this topic again so that my post doesn't end up encouraging further such discussion in the classifieds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread