Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:13 AM   #21
GinoInDaBronx
Sobek?

Marcus,

Are you certain that 'sobek' is in fact his last name? As anyone interested in the classics can attest, the initial 'Sobek' was the crocdile-headed god from ancient Egypt. The irony is a bit too much for me...

Gino Beniquez

ps-his pc crashed? Yeah, I am sure that it did! We have never heard that one before!

Old 12-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #22
AF Exotics
It is ironic you mention that Gino,as he(Jason) was once questioning my name and saying that I was using an alias when he was attacking me on the AB Boards.Well,my birth certificate does say "Marcus" and baptismal cert says "Marcos" so maybe I was using an alias(LOL).Oh well.That all got neatly removed from the thread at the other site,that and his cursing at me in Spanish.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:38 AM   #23
kmurphy
I know you're not supposed to delete posts in the BOI but I think you should make an exception for the above post.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #24
ravensgait
Kevin, if for no other reason, I doubt his name is Al Bundy.
Randy

Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #25
kmurphy
Quote:
Kevin, if for no other reason, I doubt his name is Al Bundy.
I noticed that too Randy. If anyone is confused they did delete the questionable post.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #26
AF Exotics
Well I missed the post.From the sounds of it,it wasn't credible.Still no resolution yet.The guy even went on a ski trip,but can't afford to pay me.Sounds familiar.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:47 AM   #27
John Apple
Was this ever resolved..? I see he is selling stuff on the ar boards

Old 02-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #28
AF Exotics
No,he still owes me and Charles "Botar" Black.I was given an infraction on the AB Boards and told to stop posting anymore regarding this situation.They basically took his side even though clearly on the thread over there and here,it's hard to deny he has stolen more than 4k from me.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:06 AM   #29
John Apple
Yeah they CLEARLY pick and choose over there . I see good ol Booby Pruett is still there.
I gotta wonder why they would tell you to stop posting on the situation.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:32 AM   #30
AF Exotics
Money.That is the issue John.He has a nice banner ad account with them and advertises on their site.He lives in PA,they live in NY,and he once told me they were good friends of his.It's their site and I have to obey the rules.I know the truth and that's going to have to be enough,until he chooses to do the right thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!