Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #31
John Apple
Wow man... Impartial ? ? well I suppose that is the way it is. At least here on this site if your wrong ...it don't matter WHO you are...your WRONG.
I sell there from time to time and buy from a few sellers there ,been dinged a couple of times for reasons I still see posts there . I suppose my admiration for this site makes me walk a tightrope over there.
Ya gotta admit there is a lot of useful info there and some class act people.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #32
AF Exotics
I agree with the assertions you have made.There are some great things going on there.I also agree with the premise if your in the wrong"your in the wrong".I have thought about handling this a different way,but I have two daughters,11 and 4,and a 74 year old father who lives with us,and he is recovering fom a broken left femur,and on dialysis.I also enjoy my freedom,so I figure Karma will have to do.Those who know me personally know it wouldn't be stretch for me,but I have to be mature about this.Hell,I traveled to Malaysia to chase geckos in the jungle,chasing down 4k would be alot safer than being stalked by some unknown animal for several hours in the jungle.Ahh,but alas I have my responsibilities.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #33
AF Exotics
John,I also don't fault the AB Boards,they really do not have anything to do with it.They just made a choice to stick by a friend.The problem I have is solely with Jason.PERIOD.They weren't involved when all this went down.I wish they would've been more fair,but life aint fair,it's just meant to be lived the best you can.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #34
John Apple
Marcus...man I feel ya there bud, I have six kids and they have also made me grow up some so a lot of my heavy handed ways have been reserved.
I don't really fault the boards but I tell ya if a friend of mine was in the wrong he or she is WRONG. Yeah they might still be a friend but no defence from me if wrong.
I am glad the owners there are not cops...heh heh bust a jaywalker but let a rapist go free

Old 02-19-2008, 12:01 AM   #35
AF Exotics
Well I just received a PM from someone who just joined this site and is waiting for their email address confirmation.They are claimimg to be Jason Sobek's landlord.They want to speak to me about some things he apparently left in their house and they are also asserting that he owes them money too.I am somewhat skeptical(of anyone now),but wrote them back and told them to post their situation,as possibly there are some things that might need adoption or care,and maybe someone near to them can help,I do not have any other proof of this other than the PM in my folder here,so hopefully they will post soon.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #36
AF Exotics
Looks like Jason has scored another for the Badguy's.He has now ripped some person off on the Arachnoboards forum for 195.00.He told the guy he would refund his money after he got a sale together to afford the refund.SOUNDS REAL FAMILIAR.It's all on the AB to see.He was also selling an 8" Singapore Blue female for 60.00.GUESS WHY SO CHEAP,yes,my stolen stock.Great guy you are Jason,You still owe me 4563.00.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #37
John Apple
oddly enough the thread I read yesterday has mysteriously disappeared from the arachnoboards

Old 03-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #38
AF Exotics
Amazing isn't it.At least I'm not imagining things too John.Lol

Old 03-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #39
AF Exotics
Hey Jason,if you're reading this,which I know you will,SCAMMING ME WAS ONE THING,BUT KILLING THOUSANDS of reptiles and Inverts is another.I just talked to Chris,your former landlord,you know,the house on Martha Street,the address I never had(because I was always sending things to your parent's house to hide where you lived).

He informed me of how he caught you sneaking out on your lease,but that wasn't his problem,it was the hundreds,totalling into the thousands of live and dead and dying animals you left in your wake.HE HAS PICTURES OF ALL THIS JASON.Yeah,I import for a living,but I deal with 4-5 customers at best,and I stay small so the animals are handled properly,but you are A P.O.S BEYOND MEASURE.You left those animals there to die so you could sneak out on a legal binding lease.Chris will post the pictures here when he gets time.WHAT A REAL SCUMBAG YOU ARE JASON.I can get over the money,but these animals relied on you for care BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are a straight up PUNK.Pictures to follow MR.SOBEK.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #40
AF Exotics
I would also like to know what agency in PA would handle this situation regarding the inhumane condition Jason left these animals in.He should not be doing anything related to living things that rely on him for care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!