KJUN Snakehaven - Good Guy Post - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
gila7150
Thumbs up KJUN Snakehaven - Good Guy Post

I had been looking for a locality specific female Sonoran Gopher Snake for my male for a while. KJ was advertising a pair and agreed to sell me the female seperately since her locale matched my male. She arrived today and is healthy and beautiful. Even though the temps got pretty low last night, she arrived warm due to KJ's quality packing job. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with KJUN Snakehaven again and consider them a great source for quality Pituophis.

Old 01-29-2004, 08:56 PM   #2
David Boggs
KJUN is a outfit

I wanted to buy 1.2 okeetee cornsnakes from them. KJ brought the snakes from east Texas to College Station, Tx and met me to deliver the snakes. He is a very knowledgable herper and a nice guy to boot. I highly recommend KJUN for any herp they offer for sale. It will be top notch and HEALTHY!!. Thanks KJ, David

Old 01-29-2004, 09:39 PM   #3
Conrad
Thumbs up KJUN is a greatun!

Got my male emoryi from them a few weeks ago. What a beauty! Got him down right now with my female with high hopes in when they come out and about for some nooky making action! KJ was real good about keeping me informed, and replying to my e-mails. Also sends all possible info you need to know on the snake with the snake....great people. Just thought I'd put in my penny-penny.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
BezilsGirl
Thumbs up

Just did a deal with KJUN and have to rave about the fantastic service. Let me do a deposit (thanks much) and then sent out really fast. The packing was the best I've EVER seen! Really great communication, kept me up to date on tracking numbers and shipping information. Really nothing more I could ask for. The snake himself (adult male snow cubed het hypo cornsnake) is a beauty and is settling in nicely. Thanks so much! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #5
aaron sullivan
I totally agree with everyone. I did a trade with KJ earlier in the year, and it went through flawlessly. He was extremely patient with me and my hectic work schedule. And the animals were much larger than I expected!!!

Great transaction!

Old 06-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
RobStevens
K.J. is great to do business with.Very knowledgeable on anything to do with snakes.We get to see him and his wife every year at the Arlington show and have a blast.
Buy with confidence.
Rob Stevens

Old 06-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
KJUN
Thanks everyone! All of you (even the original posters!) are people that I consider to be good people and great friends.
KJ

Old 06-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #8
Preacher Pat
Talking

Yeah, KJ is one of the best!!!!! And he likes me even though I'm a preacherLOL. I pray for him daily!!!!!

Shalom,

Preacher Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 06-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #9
MichellesCreatures
Thumbs up KJ is awesome!

KJ is great to deal with. Theres only a handful of breeders that I buy from and KJ is at the top of that list!
Thanks for the great snakes!

Old 06-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #10
A.Rentfro
Yes, he is a great guy with many good friends and customers to show for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!