SOLD!! 2015 Black Milk Snake 0.1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 06-14-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
spinytail
2015 Black Milk Snake 0.1

$200 - Female Black Milk Snake eating pinky rats and in excellent health. Unfortunately I need to regulate temps in my snake room and her needs do not fit with the rest of the collection. Hard to find Black Milks these days!

shipping/guarantee stuff: $200 covers cost of Milk Snake and cost of shipping will be negotiated based on your location, unless pick-up in Southern California. I ship with shipyourreptiles and will be a 1lbs 8x8x7 box from 92056 if you want to estimate cost to your location plus add $10 packing/box costs.
I need secure payment, so pay-pal is probably the best option. Guaranteed live delivery, but must notify me within 4 hours of drop-off with pictures.

Not exactly looking for trades, but here is my wanted list if someone wants to try me:

1.0 Sunglow Boa
1.1 Argentine Boa (Anerythristic)
1.1 Peru Longtail (Anerythristic)
1.1 Blood Python morphs
1.1 Sumatran & Borneo Short-tail Python morphs
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
SWDK
Pm sent

Old 06-14-2016, 09:29 PM   #3
spinytail
SALE PENDING
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2016, 12:32 AM   #4
jasonic
Backup PM sent..just in case

Old 06-15-2016, 08:11 PM   #5
spinytail
Deal with SWDK fell through, so back on the market
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2016, 12:38 AM   #6
LadyEnfinity
Hi Spinytail,

I see the in the last post that the sale for this girl fell through, but the thread is marked as sold.

Is she available, or did someone else get her?

Thanks!

Old 06-19-2016, 01:14 AM   #7
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEnfinity View Post
Hi Spinytail,

I see the in the last post that the sale for this girl fell through, but the thread is marked as sold.

Is she available, or did someone else get her?

Thanks!
Hi LadyEnfinity, yes she was sold. Sorry I did not want to bump the post. Looks like all the Black Milks are sold on FC and KS, a popular snake for good reason.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2016, 01:21 AM   #8
LadyEnfinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Hi LadyEnfinity, yes she was sold. Sorry I did not want to bump the post. Looks like all the Black Milks are sold on FC and KS, a popular snake for good reason.
Thanks very much for getting back to me, I appreciate it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!